2017 Internationaux de France Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Internationaux de France Short Dance

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
That is a lovely dress, it doesn't scream Latin to me but that is OK because neither did their program. Good looking couple and nice to see their coach in K & C

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Alessandrini / Souquet

Pattern was fairly shallow, but a nice split rotational lift. They could work on have much better synchronization on their turns and have better matching leg lines. The program has fairly good speed at the start but slowed down in the second half.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I think I just unlocked a new badge in the game of life because I am watching the French language livestream from CBC.
[emoji847]

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alessandrini / Theron

Pattern was fairly shallow, but a nice split rotational lift. They could work on have much better synchronization on their turns and have better matching leg lines. The program has fairly good speed at the start but slowed down in the second half.

Charlie likes their lift, says twizzles need work.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Will Sarah have to hose you off?

I was listening to a W/P interview and Andrew has such a lovely deep voice. It's not really fair is it? Does he have a flaw? Tall, dark, handsome and with a really nice voice (I am a sucker for deep voices)

his voice is so nice... and he has those lips so when he is talking, i mean i nearly fainted... i had to stop looking at him at ACI.

ETA Who is Sarah?

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Nice step sequence to start with but the twizzles were a bit rough for A/T. I really do not like her dress. I say this every week but seriously girls #BanTheFringe

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well that was serviceable. She's doing all the work. Otherwise it would have been a total snoozefest. The pattern could be stretched more and crisper.