2017 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ice Dance FD | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ice Dance FD

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Small mistake on the lift, otherwise looked clean. And I love the dance :luv17: Congrats Ekaterina and Dmitry!

Snow63

Record Breaker
That straight line lift was an accident waiting to happen - but they have experience to deal with this, haha.

Good enough to win easily.

They should change it ASAP. It doesn't even fit the dance.

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Lovely. Bobrova & Soloviev are telling a story, not P&C at all IMO. Some nice original adjustments since the test skate version. I wish B&S had a better SD. The FD really works for them. I don't know, though. I might like it even better if she stayed in his arms at the end.

I'm happy about this FD, feel like it is a worthy vehicle for what is likely their final free dance together.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Well better than the Russian test skate, but I doubt it will get them top 5 in Korea. But early days. I'm sure it will look very different by then.

Well, well, well. I see them on podium, to be honest. And top 5 is almost guaranteed. We'll see, I guess. :)

Snow63

Record Breaker
Lovely. Bobrova & Soloviev are telling a story, not P&C at all IMO. Some nice original adjustments since the test skate version. I wish B&S had a better SD. The FD really works for them. I don't know, though. I might like it even better if she stayed in his arms at the end.

I'm happy about this FD, feel like it is a worthy vehicle for what is likely their final free dance together.

The dance has a story. She can't stay in his arms in the end :biggrin:

pearly

Record Breaker
I quite like this FD from Bobrova/Soloviev.

I am getting this really weird vibe from the Parsons (at JWC too). I can't put my finger on it.

madison

Record Breaker
I don't even know what to say about B/S program. I like the concept, very interesting, the final movements as well, but I don't like the hands' movements during the second step seq. I wish they would find something else to express the joy of life.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Super happy for both our dance pairs but ugh even more mad that PM are left without their rightful place @ COR:bang::angry1:
They made Carmen look great!

How amazing was the Parsons' dance yesterday but today I was bored:scratch2: