2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
First group should be on ice warming up and they're still showing curling on NBCSN?!?!?!

The SP broadcast has ALWAYS been scheduled to start at 9:30 EST on NBCSN. They're probably timing the warmup to be just about over when the broadcast actually starts, so they can show everyone.

ETA: Or maybe not, since ruffledgrouse says the warmup is on already.

eta

Medalist
Japanese stream extremely choppy, Chinese stream stopped loading all together... T_T

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Also, NBCSN will have spare time during the ice resurface, so they can always show anything that was missed... if they deem it worthwhile, at least.

charmblade

Final Flight
Is anyone else experiencing IN not having any sound? I've tried two different sets of headphones as well as no headphones and can't get any sound. So I'm wondering if it's on their end, not mine.

Nevermind, reloading the page fixed it.

Last edited:

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
The SP broadcast has ALWAYS been scheduled to start at 9:30 EST on NBCSN. They're probably timing the warmup to be just about over when the broadcast actually starts, so they can show everyone.

ETA: Or maybe not, since ruffledgrouse says the warmup is on already.

I hope we can see the first group especially Caroline. I'm so high on sugar. I was going to bake chocolate chip brownies and got lazy and am just eating the chips.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I hope we can see the first group especially Caroline. I'm so high on sugar. I was going to bake chocolate chip brownies and got lazy and am just eating the chips.

I ate my gelato already and I have no more candy :(

andromache

Record Breaker
Interesting that Hannah moved from Raf to Tammy. I remember Raf saying he could really make a difference in her skating if given the time. :confused2: None of Tammy's ladies have really broken through, though they've always been almost-contenders.

noidont

Final Flight
That random Chinese commentator is making me laugh so hard...I really wish I didn't understand Chinese...

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Interesting that Hannah moved from Raf to Tammy. I remember Raf saying he could really make a difference in her skating if given the time. :confused2: None of Tammy's ladies have really broken through, though they've always been almost-contenders.

When did she move? I thought she just moved TO Raf

She's taking her opeing pose now

da96103

Record Breaker
Flute teacher messaged to say that she is sick. So here I am with you guys.

Come on Gracie and Mirai!

s_parks

Record Breaker
amazingly, the chinese stream hasn't buffered or glitched for me since the warm-up started, lol.