2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies SP

gladiolusc

Medalist
I had to turn off AdBlock, allow pop up for the chinese stream to load for me. But once loaded, it's been really smooth :eek: :eek:

andromache

Record Breaker
wonder why she left Raphael?

According to Wikipedia, she left in August, which is when Mariah Bell joined. Wonder if her departure made room for Mariah or if Mariah joining made things a little too crowded for Hannah?

Caroline time!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Shush, curling guy, you're making me miss Caroline!

SHE LANDED HER TRIPLE TRIPLE YAY

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
GOE markers. Green is +, Red is -, Yellow is Under Review (which changes to Green or Red once reviewed)

(I think they're stupid and confusing)

My parents (non FS fans) like them (I've taken over the TV and am making them watch the IN stream). They picked up right away what they were and what they meant and it helped them

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*sneakily watching the live scores at work*

Lissy

Medalist
I'm shocked that Caroline goes for the triple loop - triple loop. Aren't loops extra hard on hips? Regardless it was a beautiful combo!

Her tights are terrible and distracting though lol.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Bless the Chinese stream. Working perfectly on my phone.

Love Caroline's 3Lo+3Lo combo.

andromache

Record Breaker
On the one hand, Caroline is skating very well. Her jumps look fully rotated and well-landed.

On the other, she's slow. Though perhaps faster than she was a few years ago? What do y'all think?

I'm interested to see the PCS she gets.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
My parents (non FS fans) like them (I've taken over the TV and am making them watch the IN stream). They picked up right away what they were and what they meant and it helped them

Yeah, I can understand that. I just think it's too vague information. At least it's clearer than when they try to use them in gymnastics.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
On the one hand, Caroline is skating very well. Her jumps look fully rotated and well-landed.

On the other, she's slow. Though perhaps faster than she was a few years ago? What do y'all think?

I'm interested to see the PCS she gets.

That was my impression- lovely, but slow.