2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies SP

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Has anyone been able to get Skate Radio via a computer this year? (Not through the app.)

I kept checking the IN backstage channel during the Pairs SP ... and nothing.

The IceDesk show has concluded on the backstage channel, but still no Skate Radio.

(I never had a problem getting Skate Radio on my computer in past years.)​

[And ... now I'm just whining (sorry :hopelessness:), but the NBC live scoring page also is not working as well for me as last year.
At least it was not working well during Pairs. The central part with the scoring screen kept dying on me, and I had to keep refreshing.]

Thanks as always to Mrs. P :bow: and Doris :bow: for all the handy-dandy reference links in the OPs of Nats threads and competition threads throughout the season.

Go, Mirai :yay:.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Hannah

Underrotates/double foots solo out of footwork. 3F2T looks good. 2A slightly two footed. Everything inbetween looks good. Nice SS, good spins. Lots of xovers.

Ends with the music.

andromache

Record Breaker
When did she move? I thought she just moved TO Raf

She's taking her opeing pose now

She switched to Tammy after about a year.

She's lovely to watch, engaging, nice skating skills. Weak jumps, and I don't expect them to get better with Tammy.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Hannah Miller: Underrotated and edge called 3Lz, will be downgraded to a 2Lz. Good comeback with 3F+2T (3F looks underrorated). Might have underrotated the 2A too (looks like it to me). Looks to have stumbled a bit on a one-foot circle turn in the footwork. Overall, a bit too soft for as strong and intense as the Egyptian-esque music is.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
What are those yellow and green boxes below the technical box on the upper left?

GOE markers. Green is +, Red is -, Yellow is Under Review (which changes to Green or Red once reviewed)

(I think they're stupid and confusing)