Record Breaker
ISU Grand Prix Final 2018/19
Vancouver / CAN

Venue: Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre
6066 Thunderbird Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3, Canada
Phone +1 604-822-6121

06 December 2018 - 09 December 2018

GRAND PRIX FINAL FREE DANCE
Saturday, 8 December 2018, 19:00 PST (UTC -8)

Time In Other Places

Official Website
ISU website
Entries

First Announcement
Map
Schedule
Planned Program Content for All Teams and Skaters
Detailed Results and Protocols
TV and Livestream Thread
Videos Thread

Starting Order​

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1​
1Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER
USA
2Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN
RUS
3Tiffani ZAGORSKI / Jonathan GUERREIRO
RUS
Warm-Up Group 2​
4Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV
RUS
5Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE
USA
6Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI
ITA

Entries
ICE DANCE

(In order of qualification)

Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE
RD: Tango: "Alevare" by Astor Piazzolla; Tango: "Tangata del Alba" by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil
FD: "Introduction to Romeo" (Romeo and Juliet soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong; "Kissing You" (Instrumental) (Romeo and Juliet soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong; "Kissing You" (Romeo and Juliet soundtrack) performed by Desree; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil
USA
Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN
RD: Paso Doble: Malaguena performed by Blast; Tango: Tango Suite Part III by Al Di Meola; Tango:"Carmen's Story," performed by Edith Piaf; choreo by Irina Zhuk, Aliona Samarskaia, Petr Chernyshev
FD: Blues: "Am I The One" by Beth Hart; choreo by Irina Zhuk, Aliona Samarskaia, Petr Chernyshev
RUS
Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV
RD: "Verano Porteño," by Astor Piazzolla performed by Raúl Garello; choreo by Sergei Petukhov
FD: Bach’s Air; Praeludium and Allegro in the Style of Pugnani, by Kreisler (Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major by Bach); choreo by Sergei Petukhov
RUS
Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI
RD: Tango: "Miedo a La Libertad (Orchestral)" by Tanghetto; Tango: "La chanson des vieux amants" performed by Kantango; Tango: "Tanos" by Lino Cannavacciuolo; choreo by Barbara Fusar Poli, Corrado Giordani
FD: La La Land soundtrack by Justin Hurwitz ("Audition," "A Lovely Night," "Planetarium"); choreo by Barbara Fusar Poli, Corrado Giordani
ITA
Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER
RD: Tango: "Vuelvo al Sur" by Juan Carlos Caceres; Tango: "A los Amigo" by Forever Tango; choreo by M. F. Dubreuil
FD: "Trampoline Theme" by The Irrespressibles, "In This Shirt" by The Irrespressibles; choreo by M. F. Dubreuil
USA
Tiffani ZAGORSKI / Jonathan GUERREIRO
RD: Tango: "Besame Mucho;" Tango: Selections by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Mikhail Kolegov
FD: "Blues for Klook" by Eddie Louis; choreo by Mikhail Kolegov, Christopher Dean (FD)
RUS
Substitutes

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I will hopefully be sound asleep by the time this comes on, so putting this reminder up now, and will add the links in when I get up first thing in the morning.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player (starts in 6 hours from now):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...ee-dance/2c68a035-3854-41f9-a510-5b3af1bb9864

Unfortunately, the Free Dance is not being shown on Eurosport’s linear TV channels. :disapp:

...BUT, there will be an hour of highlights on tomorrow night, starting 2 hours before the LIVE coverage of the Gala.

Here is the link for the archived British Eurosport 2 highlights on the Player (starts at 4m 07s. Highlights of Ladies FS at start. Highlights of Pairs FS at 1h 05m 30s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/figure-skating-grand-prix/765438b2-8504-41a8-89c9-f790e76997dc

Here is the Time Schedule of the Free Dance:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpf1819/gpf1819_IceDance_FD_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpf1819/SEG008.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Go Team Italy! It would be a disaster for our predictions but a joy to watch Guignard/Fabbri nab a GPF medal.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Man, I am not ready for how intense this event is going to be.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Will be interested to see this rearranged R&J from H/D and the work they put in the 5 weeks in between SC and GPF.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
:wave: I just spent all day baking, finally taking a break just in time for the Dance! :woot: GO Kaitlin and Jean-Luc!

Metis

Record Breaker
I like the TC’s cape. It’s very “I’m going to The Met.”

Metis

Record Breaker
Anyone else having trouble with NBC Sports Gold?:hopelessness:

What’s your issue and how are you watching (tablet, laptop, etc.)? In general: quit the streak and then restart, close the app and reopen, or sign out and then sign in if a stream is being wonky.

Nathan13

Medalist
What’s your issue and how are you watching (tablet, laptop, etc.)? In general: quit the streak and then restart, close the app and reopen, or sign out and then sign in if a stream is being wonky.

When I click on the link to play it sends me to NBCSports Bay Area basketball sign in or something

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone else having trouble with NBC Sports Gold?:hopelessness:

Yes! I was just coming here to post. I'm signed in as me with my skating package, but when I click on the event it routes me over to my normal cable package and won't let me in.

I've been fighting the GS Christmas card addresses for the last hour and have zero *!$% to give for a crappy stream right now.