START ORDER

ENTRIES

No.NameNation
1Miriam ZIEGLER / Severin KIEFER
SP: "Fortitude" by Haevn; choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: "Hello" by Adele; "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele; choreo by Mark Pillay
AUT
2Tae Ok RYOM / Ju Sik KIM
SP: "A Day in the Life" by Paul McCartney, John Lennon, performed by Jeff Beck (reprise of 2016-17 SP); choreo by Julie Marcotte (last year's)
FS: "Je ne suis qu'une chanson" by Diane Justler, performed by Ginette Reno; choreo by Julie Marcotte (last year's)
PRK
3Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE
SP: "Never Tear Us Apart" by Joe Cocker; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga & Giuseppe Arena
FS: Tristan and Iseult by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga & Giuseppe Arena
ITA
4Miu SUZAKI / Ryuichi KIHARA
SP: "Malagueña" by Ernesto Lecuona; choreo by Yuka Sato, Jeremy Abbott, and Pasquale Camerlengo
FS:"Turn To Stone" by Ingrid Michaelson; choreo by Yuka Sato& Jeremy Abbott, and Pasquale Camerlengo
JPN
5Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN
SP: "When Winter Comes" performed by André Rieu; choreo by A. Maximov, S. Komolov, A. Zhelezniakov
FS: The Great Gatsby soundtrack; choreo by A. Maximov, S. Komolov, A. Zhelezniakov
RUS
6Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERT
SP: "Alexander Nevski" by Sergei Prokofiev; choreo by T. Druchinina, P. Tchernyshev, P. Camerlengo
FS: "Toi et Moi" by Igor Krutoi; choreo by T. Druchinina, P. Tchernyshev, P. Camerlengo
RUS
7Laura BARQUERO / Aritz MAESTU
SP: "Buona Sera Signorina" by Fred Buscaglione; choreo by Massimo Scali, Raffaella Cazaniga, C. Giordano
FS: 2046 (soundtrack) by Shigeru Umebayashi; choreo by Massimo Scali, Raffaella Cazaniga, C. Giordano
ESP
8Deanna STELLATO / Nathan BARTHOLOMAY
SP: "La Cumparista" by Forever Tango; choreo by Angelika Krylova (SP), Marie-France Dubreuil
FS: “Run to you” & “I Have Nothing” by Whitney Houston; choreo by P. Lauzon (FS), Marie-France Dubreuil
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
As usual on a Saturday morning, I am going out now and won't be home again until about half an hour into the Pairs Free. So, that is why I am posting this now.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player (starts in 1 hour from now):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...-program/f46d57f9-badf-48f3-9f2e-79730b89f981

And here is the link for the archived British Eurosport coverage on the Player (starts at 23m 55s. End of LIVE coverage of Men's SP at start. Highlights of Pairs SP at 12m 31s. Highlights of Short Dance at 1h 53m 25s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/figure-skating-grand-prix/9c455c71-cfbb-4b1e-b104-e9a0c76a0747

Here is the Time Schedule of the Pairs FS:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpfin2018/gpfin2018_Pairs_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpfin2018/SEG006.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Pairs! Aack.... cat just started to scream at me. I might miss the beginning!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OK I'm staying up at least to watch Ryom and Kim! They're my favourites here! I hope they can have a great free!

Also the Japanese pair, you go guys!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Still day drinking. Decided to add some food to absorb the wine lol.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
The first group on the ice. The Spanish girl has a beautiful bodysuit. Tae is also wearing one (it seems to be her favourite type of outfit as in the SP she also had something similar on). I think from a copule of years it's a new trend in ladies. I don't remember seeing so many of them let's say 5 years ago and since Vanessa Morgan started to use them (and they fit her like a glove), more and more girls have decided to give it a chance.

readernick

Medalist
Some of these pairs have weird interactions. Specifically, the Japanese pair and the American pair. I wonder how bad the relationships between partners are....

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Hmm. You know, I would have thought that that Spaniards' strategy of worrying more about landing the SBS jumps and less about the synchronization would have paid off for more points than they got. But I suppose that was very unsynchronized.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That lift was just scary. And the SBS jumps were like the Canadian stream...about 10 seconds (or so it seemed) out of sync.

But love her bodysuit. Athletic and chic. :agree:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Some of these pairs have weird interactions. Specifically, the Japanese pair and the American pair. I wonder how bad the relationships between partners are....

I wasn't watching the warm up because I was playing solitaire. What do you mean?

In other news I love Foward inside death spirals way more than backwards outside ones.

rachno2

Record Breaker
Trying to cure my post-Kolyada depression with some snarky commentary on Pairs, but I actually like their costumes!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
1 Laura BARQUERO / Aritz MAESTU (ESP)

Music: 2046 (soundtrack) by Shigeru Umebayashi

Grey top/black bottom jumpsuits

3S+2T - unison off
3Tw3
5ALi2 - slow, sloppy exit
3FTh - hangs on, stepout
ChSq
2A - tight, unison off
3LoTh - bit tight