• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mau

3Lz3Lo3Lo3Lo3Lo
On the Ice
I hope it’s not an injury and they’re just giving her more time to prepare. :(

pearly

Record Breaker
I'm ok with that. There are many skaters I would like to see here. Maybe they decided she wasn't ready considering her skate at the test skates? I was curious about the costumes though.

Tally

Rinkside
They’re saying that Alina was forced to withdraw as there was a problem with her visa and consent to travel as a minor at the airport today. I’m grateful that it’s only a bureaucratic issue and not a more malevolent problem!

frida80

Record Breaker
Seems like a odd mistake to make. Russia sent skaters to Slovakia multi times in the JGP. It’s quite embarrassing to make such a blunder when it comes to the reigning OGM.

lusk8

Record Breaker
Well that’s a bummer for me, will have to work then [emoji23][emoji23]

Now I’m torn with my pick to win, I think I’ll root for Rika as I really like her but won’t be super sad if Polina wins.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Sad as I am about Alina's withdrawal it does really open up the competition here. I voted for Alina but now I'm changing my vote to Polina with Rika in for silver.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Surprised few people voted for Kihira (she has the 3A).

Polina Tsurskaya looked undertrained at the Test Skates so i'm not sure, she will skate clean here.

Very curious to see Elizabet: last year she couldn't even jump 3ltz-3t anymore so i'm not expecting much but who knows, i think her packaging still suits Eteri's style.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Now that Alina is out :)sad4:) I think I am rooting most for Polina, and then for Lil Bet.

katymay

Medalist
Surprised few people voted for Kihira (she has the 3A).

Polina Tsurskaya looked undertrained at the Test Skates so i'm not sure, she will skate clean here.

Very curious to see Elizabet: last year she couldn't even jump 3ltz-3t anymore so i'm not expecting much but who knows, i think her packaging still suits Eteri's style.

I did. I didn't think Alina looked ready. I would put Polina 2nd.

Leonardo

Final Flight
I would put Polina before Rika because Rika is very, very, very inconsistent. Love her to death, but that's the reality.

rikaquegira

On the Ice
As much as I absolutely loooooove Kihira I’m not expecting her to be perfect here.
I want to believe she’ll be more consistent this season but I don’t know.
I can only wait and see.

I also loved Polina’s programs and she has great jumps so, good luck to everyone! ❤️
I can’t wait to watch my favorite lady!!!
Also very curious about costumes! [emoji848]