2018 Rostelecom Cup Pairs Free Skate | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Pairs Free Skate

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Watch Jason Brown's FS to it and you'll see how good that music can be for a program.

Between this and Tomono's Riverdance I found myself retreated into the nice warm fuzzy place in my head where the memories of his beautiful skating to those programs lie.

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
It's ok to eat lunch at 09.45 when you've been up since 03.45 to watch skating, right? [emoji23]

I had lunch at 10am yesterday after waking up for the mens SP so...yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. I'm making dinner after this event is done. I need sustenance for the women.

Grilled salmon. Baked potato. Salad. Sauteed string beans. Mmmmmm.

Yo, can I come over? That sounds delish.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Between this and Tomono's Riverdance I found myself retreated into the nice warm fuzzy place in my head where the memories of his beautiful skating to those programs lie.

I couldn't believe it. An Irish Step Dancing program with maybe twelve seconds of actual Irish steps in it. I mean he did a great job but that choreographer should be dragged to a ceili or two. It was about as Irish as sushi.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I'm super happy for DM/G. They've been working hard for so long and it's finally starting to pay some dividends. That's great.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
alright, time to go :bed: and hope that i don't dream about katia's falls

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Thanks everybody for your support. I had a nice little lunch. [emoji39] Don't know what to expect with the ladies. Except for more disaster! But maybe we'll be shocked for other reasons!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

See ya next week, Jason. :)

Actually seeing T&I and Love is a B next to each other would be an interesting viewing experience. An epic story of heroism for romance and a cynical bluesy piece about heartbreak is sure a contrast.

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
See ya next week, Jason. :)

Actually seeing T&I and Love is a B next to each other would be an interesting viewing experience. An epic story of heroism for romance and a cynical bluesy piece about heartbreak is sure a contrast.

Some cognitive dissonance can be Enlightening.