2018 Rostelecom Cup Pairs Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Pairs Free Skate

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great job by the Austrians, though must be a bit frustrating; if they could have done that in Helsinki they'd have made the podium (in fact, their score here would have gotten them silver there).

I was just talking to my husband last night about how incredibly uneven the events have been this year. It makes the GPF for me far less enjoyable.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Daria PAVLIUCHENKO/Denis KHODYKIN (RUS)
The Great Gatsby
her in pink dress with faux felt, him in navy waistcoat with silver trim over light blue shirt with sleeves pushed up

SBS 3F oooh
SBS 3T-2T-2T
oh random stumble and fall from her!
3Tw
ChSq
Th3F<< 2ft
upsy good
Th3Lo
phone is ringing
upsy good
upsy from spreadeagle good
FODs
PCoSp
wat is the music

Not too bad!

Ziotic

Medalist
This pair is getting some really generous GOE's for elements which are frankly very messy.

Agree. There first lift should have been -GOE, she was off balanced.

That being said, with a bit more maturity and the right packaging I think this team can be great.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Ear-bleeding music, eye-blinding pink dress, voice-overs...I should have hated this, yet this team has potential and I'd love to see them with better programs.

readernick

Medalist
Agree. There first lift should have been -GOE, she was off balanced.

That being said, with a bit more maturity and the right packaging I think this team can be great.

I agree that they have potential. I just want everyone to be judged fairly based on what they put out in a given competition. Their GOE and PCS were too high for what they put out today.

pearly

Record Breaker
I am considering buying shares in that La Strada costume factory. It's the one thing that will never go out of business.