2018 Skate America Rhythm Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate America Rhythm Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
He is taking having played Patrick Swayze to heart.

That is.. a look and half. I hope his manscaping bills are covered under training expensese.

penniavaswen

On the Ice
Country
United-States
That V-neck is an abomination but I’m glad for him that he can be so confident.

Yes. Does it even close? It just sorta disappears into his waistband.

I thought there was at least illusion fabric, but that's a bare man's chest! On TV! el gasp

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The comments here are making me lack oxygen, I can't breathe when I'm rolling on the floor :rofl:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I thought there was at least illusion fabric, but that's a bare man's chest! On TV! el gasp

What about Amodio? The guy who needed absolutely no excuse to take his top off in exhibition routines. And took every opportunity he got to do so!

Now that he's choreographing, I have to admit I am a bit nervous whenever his charges come on... :eek:

CaroLiza_fan

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Well, better that Nebelhorn, but I still think this dance is generic, dated and stiff... Their lines did not match at all in non-touching step sequence, Natalia looked behind Maksym and music too often...

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Tiffani looks like she is about to celebrate Christmas in the club. So tacky it’s fabulous.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Natalia KALISZEK / Maksym SPODYRIEV
Music: Tango: Passion for Tango
Choreography by: S. Nowak-Trebacka, L. Chojnacak, R. Bondara
Costumes: Green dress for her. Tux shirt with the most man cleavage EVUH (JLo would blush) and black pants for him.

Required Elements:

They pretty much had a disastrous outing at Nebelhorn.

First off, this isn't really a TR. It's a standard European tango. It's totally Throwback City.

Opening with a SL Lift that is good. Level 3 with .79 GOE
More Euro tango steps and finally into
Twizzles - level 4 for both with 1.70 GOE. Well deserved.
Now the problems start.
TR Pattern - this is slow as molasses and again, I'd like to know what is R about this T. Mostly N KPs with .48 and -.16 GOE.
And into a Diagonal Step Sequence that is nice, but again, not TR at all. Level 2 and .97 GOE

I mean it's a nice tango and all, but I dare you to find the TR in it. The man cleavage isn't THAT distracting.

Score: 62.78 and a SB, but considering the Nebelhorn disaster I'm not surprised.