Phone (855) 595-2200

26 October 2018 - 28 October 2018
PAIRS FREE SKATE

Saturday, 27 October 2018, 13:27 EDT
UTC -4

Time In Other Places

No.NameNation
1Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSOR
SP: "Respect Yourself" (from "Never Tear Us Apart") by Andrew Ferris & Michael Hutchence; "Covers Vol. I" (from "Never Tear Us Apart") Andrew Ferris & Michael Hutchence; choreo by Julie Marcotte (SP)
FS: "Por Una Cabeza" (from "Scent of a Woman") performed by Itzhak Perlman, by John Williams; choreo by Massimo Scali (FS)
AUS
2Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Michael MARINARO
SP: "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" performed by Leona Lewis; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: Pink Floyd medley: "Shine On You Crazy Diamond", "The Happiest Days of Our Lives" and "Another Brick in the Wall;" choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
3Camille RUEST / Andrew WOLFE
SP: "Wild Horses," cover of the Rolling Stones by Adam Levine and Alicia Keys (Unplugged); choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: "Turning Page" by Sleeping at Last; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
4Evelyn WALSH / Trennt MICHAUD
SP: "Come Together" by The Beatles; choreo by Alison Purkiss
FS: Romeo and Juliet by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Alison Purkiss
CAN
5Cheng PENG / Yang JIN
SP: "Ophelia" by The Lumineers; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "La vie en rose;" choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
6Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES
SP: "Uninvited" performed by Alanis Morrissette, from the City of Angels soundtrack; choreo by John Kerr, Silvia Fontana
FS: 'Wicked Game' by Chris Issak, cover version (artist not stated); choreo by John Kerr, Silvia Fontana
FRA
7Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII
SP: "Dark Eyes performed by Igor Bourco's Uralski Jazzmen; choreo by N. Bestemianova, I. Bobrin, A. Stepin
FS: The Nutcracker by Petr I. Tchaikovski; choreo by N. Bestemianova, I. Bobrin, A. Stepin
RUS
8Haven DENNEY / Brandon FRAZIER
SP: "Billie Jean" by D Cook; choreo by Charlie White
FS: "Two Men in Love" by the Irrepressibles; choreo by Charlie White
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pairs are taking the ice soon! ;)

I'm assuming that the skate order is random draw? I ask because it looks like the skate order above is almost in descending numerical order. Only 5 and 6 are inverted. Does that happen often, I wonder?

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Pairs are taking the ice soon! ;)

I'm assuming that the skate order is random draw? I ask because it looks like the skate order above is almost in descending numerical order. Only 5 and 6 are inverted. Does that happen often, I wonder?

I'm pretty sure it's random inside the groups. Just happened to be 4 3 2 1 in the last, which makes it exciting I think.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
:yawn: Hello everyone, I'm here to destroy my sleep cycle again. Help me stay awake, will you?

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Feed is on, and what the hell are they doing/talking about?

Lord of the Rings and pistachios? ???

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Right, there was flooding at the final round of the World Superbikes, so racing was delayed. And since British Eurosport was showing it on the same channel as the skating, they will be joining the skating late.

Viewers on the continent will not be affected, as the Superbikes and the skating are on different channels over there.

World Feed is now on air (although the stream on the Eurosport Player is still showing the blue screen).

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...e-canada/79c1747a-10bd-4f43-9e66-430c7c95967f

And here is the link for the British Eurosport 2 coverage on the Player (starts at 11s. All but last 3 laps of World Supersport race at end):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/figure-skating-grand-prix/a7621be0-52ee-48ef-814e-6ae91c6debe7

Here is the Time Schedule of the Pairs SP:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpcan2018/gpcan2018_Pairs_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpcan2018/SEG006.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
:yawn: Hello everyone, I'm here to destroy my sleep cycle again. Help me stay awake, will you?

Wishing you luck with that! Are you waiting up to watch the men's podium battle? :yay: Go on Junhwan - fight for the silver (and I'm praying Kevin climbs up the rankings with that wonderful FS...!)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Wishing you luck with that! Are you waiting up to watch the men's podium battle? :yay: Go on Junhwan - fight for the silver (and I'm praying Kevin climbs up the rankings with that wonderful FS...!)

Oh yes, Fluffette (my plushy rabbit) is going to suffocate again while the men's FS goes on.