Phone (855) 595-2200

26 October 2018 - 28 October 2018
PAIRS SHORT PROGRAM

Friday, 26 October 2018, 14:27 EDT
UTC -4

Time In Other Places

No.NameNation
1Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSOR
SP: "Respect Yourself" (from "Never Tear Us Apart") by Andrew Ferris & Michael Hutchence; "Covers Vol. I" (from "Never Tear Us Apart") Andrew Ferris & Michael Hutchence; choreo by Julie Marcotte (SP)
FS: "Por Una Cabeza" (from "Scent of a Woman") performed by Itzhak Perlman, by John Williams; choreo by Massimo Scali (FS)
AUS
2Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Michael MARINARO
SP: "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" performed by Leona Lewis; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: Pink Floyd medley: "Shine On You Crazy Diamond", "The Happiest Days of Our Lives" and "Another Brick in the Wall;" choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
3Camille RUEST / Andrew WOLFE
SP: "Wild Horses," cover of the Rolling Stones by Adam Levine and Alicia Keys (Unplugged); choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: "Turning Page" by Sleeping at Last; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
4Evelyn WALSH / Trennt MICHAUD
SP: "Come Together" by The Beatles; choreo by Alison Purkiss
FS: Romeo and Juliet by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Alison Purkiss
CAN
5Cheng PENG / Yang JIN
SP: "Ophelia" by The Lumineers; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "La vie en rose;" choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
6Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES
SP: "Uninvited" performed by Alanis Morrissette, from the City of Angels soundtrack; choreo by John Kerr, Silvia Fontana
FS: 'Wicked Game' by Chris Issak, cover version (artist not stated); choreo by John Kerr, Silvia Fontana
FRA
7Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII
SP: "Dark Eyes performed by Igor Bourco's Uralski Jazzmen; choreo by N. Bestemianova, I. Bobrin, A. Stepin
FS: The Nutcracker by Petr I. Tchaikovski; choreo by N. Bestemianova, I. Bobrin, A. Stepin
RUS
8Haven DENNEY / Brandon FRAZIER
SP: "Billie Jean" by D Cook; choreo by Charlie White
FS: "Two Men in Love" by the Irrepressibles; choreo by Charlie White
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I will be going to all events starting with pairs short... however, other GS users have mentioned that wifi is bad there... I will try to see how mine works out.... and i definitely can use data to share a few impressions but I will not do reports for each skater. I may write something at the end of the event which I will post in the Canadian thread rater than in each of the competition threads.

May the skating gods be kind to everyone : no splat fest

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I will be going to all events starting with pairs short... however, other GS users have mentioned that wifi is bad there... I will try to see how mine works out.... and i definitely can use data to share a few impressions but I will not do reports for each skater. I may write something at the end of the event which I will post in the Canadian thread rater than in each of the competition threads.

May the skating gods be kind to everyone : no splat fest

I hope you and everyone else from GS has a wonderful time! Looking forward to hearing an "onsite" report.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Exactly, please no splatfest! I'm not that familiar with the pairs in first group. Hope some will wow me.

I'm sure James/Cipres will be entertaining as usual, bu cheering extra for Peng/Jin. Interesting to see what Ekaterina and Harley have learnt in Canada.

GO all!

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I almost can't even remember the time when I watched a full FS competition on TV. It's true it's a GP event with only a 2 groups of skaters /discipline. In Canada it starts at 2:30 pm ET on TSN 1 and 4 for pairs and men, and at 7:00pm ET on TSN 2 for ladies and dance. I got used with my 13" MBP so switching to a big screen TV will be nice, but I suspect there will be adds after each skater.

I hope every pair will skate at their best!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, due to the World Superbikes being in a religious country this weekend, the normal schedule is running a day earlier than normal. And because I watched Race 1 LIVE, that means that my regular Friday viewing is running behind. So, I will not be able to watch the skating tonight.

World Feed is now on air (although the stream on the Eurosport Player is still showing the blue screen).

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/figure-skating-grand-prix/eb473542-ccb6-4483-b57b-15541f42462d

Here is the Time Schedule of the Pairs SP:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpcan2018/gpcan2018_Pairs_SP_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpcan2018/SEG005.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Event about to start. Pairs being the runt of the four disciplines these days, the crowd is not exactly at overflow capacity.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Event about to start. Pairs being the runt of the four disciplines these days, the crowd is not exactly at overflow capacity.

The pairs six minute warm up makes me insanely anxious. I don’t think I could watch pairs live. I have enough tachycardia issues without “OH GOD DON’T CRASH/BREAK A NOSE” fears.