2018 US Championships Sr. Short Dance | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2018 US Championships Sr. Short Dance

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Shibs were incredible and I'm so happy I got to see them live. The way Maia floats in those lifts <3
Never heard an audience clap in sync so well ( while I've been in the audience )

Very lovely. Digging the darker color on Alex

lucky You, I hope You are enjoying the experience and all skaters!:), I do hope that they'll come to Milan Worlds and I'll have a chance to see this fiesta live, one of my dreams is to congratulate them in person for how they are standing for themselves now and for their journey since 'Fix You' FD:)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Wow, Maia and Alex really showed a great performance :love:, even without the mistake in twizzles of Zach, I think Maia and Alex deserved the first place. I was afraid that after what happened in the GPF they would be tentative with the twizzles or maybe they would eliminate the 8 twizzles, I'm glad I was wrong. And It is clear that they will be chosen to skate the short dance in the olympic team event.

I was very impressed with H/B too, it seems that they have been working hard :clap:.

I kind of feel that Hawayek/Baker are somehow more 'energized' in this second part of the season, there is a lot more confidence and attack in their execution lately, and Jean-Luc simly smashed this Latin SD yesterday for me, such a lovable guy in his every entourage!:love: