2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 826 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

Scott512

Record Breaker
They uploaded pic from Khrustalny with 'lazy' Alina chilling in dressing room :biggrin:
oh okay.
I cannot apply "angel" to her skating anymore. Yes, puberty hurts. On the other hand, Samodurova looked not that good at test skates. However, just in a couple of months at least visually she is back to her usual self. It means that one can work on puberty. Nastya still has beautiful arms. Everything else in my eyes is going south.

SS has not been dinged by puberty the way nastya has. Puberty is why Anastasia has struggled in certain ways in the last year or two. There is no explanation why Sofia who had such a great debut season and won Europeans and being solid everywhere has just fallen off the map with low scores that I can't believe this season. On the other hand Nastia seems to be getting things together now. But that may be wishful thinking on my part. Only time will tell. Hoping Stasya gets on a hot streak and has put her problems behind her. This is a big Russian Nationals for Stanislava. She cannot afford a poor competition.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Are Russian Nationals usually available on the YouTube? I can’t find the information on the So You Want to Watch Figure Skating. Will appreciate any tips on how to find them/who to follow to get at least some of the programs.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
???????

what now?

Tuktamysheva uploaded a preview video for Nationals on her own YouTube channel. The video had the description "How 5 brave girls fight not only each other, but also the administrative resource of the main villain. They move the sport to new heights but don't get proper support from the fed”. The video focused on Liza, Alina, Anna, Alena and Sasha. The enemy "supposedly" is Evgenia, the video insinuates it.
Whenever the video showed clips of Zhenya the voice over said things like "This is trash" or "You cannot build something good on lies" etc. After Liza got criticism for the video she disabled likes and comments for the video and removed a few of the clips that were insulting Zhenya like the "This is trash" part.
The original clips that were removed can be found on here on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/my_hurt_/status/1205448966730604545?s=20

More info
https://twitter.com/KiraraChin/status/1205484422943911936?s=20
https://twitter.com/Fran_klymydear/status/1205504235917496321?s=20

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Not a sensible act at all.

Was the account hacked?

The internet never forgets and the insinuating clip is out in the wild.

Don’t think those most Awasome And Amazing Aces would want anything to do with this kind of “fun” made of their Sambo-70 school mate, so Tuktamysheva will have to answer to some tough questions if that video is genuinely hers.

Bad Liza!

asingingwife

Rinkside
I don't speak Russian, but if the translation's are correct this is a particularly stupid move by Liza's PR team. I'll give the benefit of the doubt that it came from Liza herself until we hear more.

I like Liza. I thought she deserved to go to World's but I also understand the decision given her illness. However this move does nothing for her image and may just turn more people against her. I guess the hope is to create sympathy for her in case she fails but it's in very bad taste.

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
TAT is also in the Zhenya parts of Liza’s video, so maybe Liza was referring to TAT? Either way whether she was referring to TAT or Zhenya, Liza is not doing herself any favors. I really hope her account was hacked and that she didn’t upload that video.

Mawwerg

Final Flight
Meanwhile seems like Channel One promises exclusive interview with Alina with sensational confession later today. :popcorn:

Will she finally admit she is a hamster?

BabySloth

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
Why would Liza do such a thing?? What does she want to achieve with this? I can't wrap my head around it.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
So, weird thigs about Liza and Alina is supposed to have some big announcement in TV this evening. And I was just looking for quiet christmas.

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
Why would Liza do such a thing?? What does she want to achieve with this? I can't wrap my head around it.
I saw a comment on twitter
Seems like her fired ex manager hacked her youtube account.
I mean liza and zhenya were quite friendly with each other in the offseason shows

Scott512

Record Breaker
Tuktamysheva uploaded a preview video for Nationals on her own YouTube channel. The video had the description "How 5 brave girls fight not only each other, but also the administrative resource of the main villain. They move the sport to new heights but don't get proper support from the fed”. The video focused on Liza, Alina, Anna, Alena and Sasha. The enemy "supposedly" is Evgenia, the video insinuates it.
Whenever the video showed clips of Zhenya the voice over said things like "This is trash" or "You cannot build something good on lies" etc. After Liza got criticism for the video she disabled likes and comments for the video and removed a few of the clips that were insulting Zhenya like the "This is trash" part.
The original clips that were removed can be found on here on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/my_hurt_/status/1205448966730604545?s=20

More info
https://twitter.com/KiraraChin/status/1205484422943911936?s=20
https://twitter.com/Fran_klymydear/status/1205504235917496321?s=20
This just cannot be possible. If this really happened in Liza is behind this then that is atrocious. I know she still bitter about being left off world's team last year but I feel like she and Zhenya were back on good terms. If Liza really did bring 4A into this video to use against Zhenya then that's even more atrocious.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Liza landed 4T-3T
Too many sensations for today.

Ps. I reaaaally hope she got hacked and didn’t actually do any videos.