2019 Bavarian Open | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2019 Bavarian Open

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Aurora is the only skater who got everything level 4. And the only one to get level 4 steps, unless I missed someone. Otherwise she would have missed the TES minimum.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Aurora is the only skater who got everything level 4. And the only one to get level 4 steps, unless I missed someone. Otherwise she would have missed the TES minimum.
I was thinking as she was doing that step sequence at the end, eyes on her feet for much of it, that she must have been determined to eke out every single hundredth of a point after the stepout.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lara Roth missed the minimum. 28.16. Did she need the SP minimum to go to Worlds?

Country
Russia
At nationals (20-24 Dec 2018) clean Yuna Aoki got 63.72 for SP, 13 points less than Satoko Miyahara.

Congrats for Aurora! Half of work made. Maybe she is not so extremely strong, but after that we've seen at 4CC - Maple Leaf needs you, girl!

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That‘s just not right. :disapp:

She‘s the National champion, so yes, that was probably the goal. But still, she did a lot better than at her JGP event, so it‘s at least an improvement.

It was a really good skate. It should have been higher.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
At nationals (20-24 Dec 2018) clean Yuna Aoki got 63.72 for SP, 13 points less than Satoko Miyahara.

Congrats for Aurora! Half of work made. Maybe she is not so extremely strong, but after that we've seen at 4CC - Maple Leaf needs you, girl!

Yeah, we do need her. And she may be able to add more content by Worlds if she gets the minimums here. She has 3Lo and 3F in the FS, so she could replace 3S in the SP with one of them. She had 3T-3T and 3Lz before the injury, though not that consistent and some edge issues for Lz. I think those may be back only next season.

Pandicorn

On the Ice
Country
Germany
I am watching ladies live in oberstdorf. I am sitting right behind the judges, so it is very interesting to see how that works.
Sadly it is still very empty here.

madison

Record Breaker
Sotoko's dress for the short program that she wore at Skate America looked better, in my opinion, of course.