2019 European Championships Gala | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2019 European Championships Gala

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
My eyes are in tears...Javi, thank you for everything you brought to this sport! :pray:

LaArdilla

Medalist
Really? Couldn’t the skaters be the the main heroes of the show? Lukasenko, please stop already, it’s been such a great gala so far!

LaArdilla

Medalist
Okay, it’s getting ridiculous, he’s been going on for 10 minutes. The skaters will catch a cold!

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
...seriously? "You have not ruined the championships"? I don't think a fan has ever thrown that much shade at the judges in figure skating history! :rofl:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Do you guys follow ISU on Instagram? I don’t remember seeing them do so many behind the scenes posts on their daily story. The video of Kevin Amyoz doing a hydro blade while holding the camera at Gala practice was especially cool.

Have they always been this active on social media?

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
Do you guys follow ISU on Instagram? I don’t remember seeing them do so many behind the scenes posts on their daily story. The video of Kevin Amyoz doing a hydro blade while holding the camera at Gala practice was especially cool.

Have they always been this active on social media?

They had Meagan D. interview skaters during the GPF gala practice about their favourite elements. They have been making an effort to be hip in the last several seasons, which I think is cool.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Because social media are the democratic media outlet for the masses, where everybody can be a self proclaimed reporter/newscaster/iconoclast, official bodies like ISU need to maintain a certain authoritative, dominant presence.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that British Eurosport 2 will be showing 2h 35m of highlights of the Gala in 5 minutes from now.

Here is the link for the archived British Eurosport 2 highlights on the Player (starts at 8m 49s with #5 Stepanoca / Bukin. Men's FS highlights at start. Vuelta A San Juan cycling at 2h 29m 26s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...ionships/e5a6e8c3-01ba-4eab-95fb-c1aa762f2895

Hope this helps.

CaroLiza_fan

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I am really happy I could watch the gala archived on Eurovision/ISU website. Sad program from Javier. I almost cried. I can't believe Javi has retired. Muchas gracias por todos estos años.