2020 Cup Of Russia: Senior GP Predictions Game Round 5 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2020 Cup Of Russia: Senior GP Predictions Game Round 5

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Oh, didn't know she had withdrawn.

Don't worry, since Shcherbakova is a last minute withdrawal, the Ladies scorer will remove her manually when putting the predictions into the algorithm.

CaroLiza_fan
Boo. The person that put her 7th should be rewarded for their foresight.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Boo. The person that put her 7th should be rewarded for their foresight.

Erm, just wondering if you realised when you replied to my explanation about what would happen that the person who put Shcherbakova into 7th was actually... me!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Although it turned out that I was right to not have her in my scoring positions, I will not be celebrating. I am not the sort of person to take pleasure out of somebody being ill.

Get well soon Anna.

CaroLiza_fan

PS: For the benefit of those people who did not watch the SP's LIVE yesterday and have now discovered that the Time Schedules have been taken down, I have added the SP times to the tables in OP of this thread.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Here are the results for the Pairs competition at the Cup Of Russia.

Interesting results. We only had 2 perfect scores, from @Dreamer57 and @vesperalvioletta. @NYscorp6 was our only Silver Medallist, and would have had the perfect score were it not for having 5th and 6th positions the wrong way round.

There were more Bronze Medals given out, though. 19 of them, to be precise. And I am pleased to say that I was the recipient of one of them! :biggrin:

Here are the podium finishers.

GOLD with 75 points: @Dreamer57, @vesperalvioletta.

SILVER with 70 points: @NYscorp6.

BRONZE with 65 points: @apgold, @Artemisa, @cake, @CaroLiza_fan, @gsk8, @invisiblespiral, @itofan, @Jeanie19, @Kittosuni, @Koatterce, @LadyB, @lariko, @MGstyle, @Novalis, @Pandicorn, @Shakuhachi, @Sherlock Marple, @Skatesocs, @surimi.

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

All the Pairs scores are already in the scoresheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadshee...wLnrbrh7m-F1VAO4-Y0tFx34M-6E/edit?usp=sharing

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Here are the results for the Ladies competition at the Cup Of Russia.

First, a small gold medal to CaroLiza_fan, who was the only one who had Elizaveta T in 1st place -- even before the shuffling that took place after Anna's WD. Unfortunately, a total of 25 points wasn't quite enough for a big medal.

It would have taken a score of only 30 to do that, because everyone else wound up with Trusova at #1 & got no points from her.

Our one gold medalist, Lunalovesskating, was among the many who correctly had Alena K in 2nd and got 5 points from placing Elizaveta 3rd. The difference was being just one spot off for both Elizaveta N. and Kiibus.

GOLD with 40 points: Lunalovesskating.

SILVER with 35 points: Alyssamarie, Antoine, apgold, elektra blue, flanker, Hyena, Jeanie19, LadyB, Moxiejan, purplecat, Shakuhachi.

BRONZE with 30 points: Chris Cooper, Gia_Sesshoumaru, Kittosuni, ladyjane, Lamente Ariane, MGstyle, Novalis, TheMightyBidoof, vesperavioletta.

Congratulations to all!

All the Ladies scores are already in the scoresheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadshee...wLnrbrh7m-F1VAO4-Y0tFx34M-6E/edit?usp=sharing

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Oh, didn't know she had withdrawn.

Don't worry, since Shcherbakova is a last minute withdrawal, the Ladies scorer will remove her manually when putting the predictions into the algorithm.

CaroLiza_fan
I did adjust the entries. a couple people did not include a 6th name, so got a 0 in the 5th position.

Also: I have a score for icybear, who is not listed in the spreadsheet. I wasn't allowed to edit in the name, so i just put the score (20) at the bottom. An admin will need to add the name, thanks!

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I did adjust the entries. a couple people did not include a 6th name, so got a 0 in the 5th position.

That happened in Pairs too. Quite a few members still had Alina PEPELEVA / Roman PLESHKOVA in their predictions, and I removed them for the scoring. But, unfortuantely, one of our new players for this round, @Znowflake, did not have any alternates listed. And, as a result, they ended up with the lowest score.

Also: I have a score for icybear, who is not listed in the spreadsheet. I wasn't allowed to edit in the name, so i just put the score (20) at the bottom. An admin will need to add the name, thanks!

Oops. I just added the new names from my Pairs list. I forgot that there were players that didn't predict on all categories. :palmf: :slink:

And because I have been on the ball this year by adding the new players in advance of results coming in, I forgot to remind you and the other scorers that if there are new players, their names should be added to the Game Summary sheet. The names will then automatically be added to all the other sheets.

I'll go and add icybear's name in now, and check whether I have missed anybody else.

Sorry about that.

CaroLiza_fan

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power šŸ»
Record Breaker
Here are the results for the Ladies competition at the Cup Of Russia.

First, a small gold medal to CaroLiza_fan, who was the only one who had Elizaveta T in 1st place -- even before the shuffling that took place after Anna's WD. Unfortunately, a total of 25 points wasn't quite enough for a big medal.

It would have taken a score of only 30 to do that, because everyone else wound up with Trusova at #1 & got no points from her.

Our one gold medalist, Lunalovesskating, was among the many who correctly had Alena K in 2nd and got 5 points from placing Elizaveta 3rd. The difference was being just one spot off for both Elizaveta N. and Kiibus.

GOLD with 40 points: Lunalovesskating.

SILVER with 35 points: Alyssamarie, Antoine, apgold, elektra blue, flanker, Hyena, Jeanie19, LadyB, Moxiejan, purplecat, Shakuhachi.

BRONZE with 30 points: Chris Cooper, Gia_Sesshoumaru, Kittosuni, ladyjane, Lamente Ariane, MGstyle, Novalis, TheMightyBidoof, vesperavioletta.

Congratulations to all!

All the Ladies scores are already in the scoresheet:

I got gold!!! Yeees!

cake

On the Ice
Here are mens results. Like so often, mens was very unpredictable :palmf:
While most of us predicted Kolyada as the winner, many had Aliev in second. Most didnĀ“t have Kvitelashvili in their predictions and even those who included him, had him no higher than 4th. Apart from Kolyada and Aliev, our predictions were very different, so this time we have a very rare occasion: there are only three medallists :eek: And the silver medal goes to somebody who put down only 4 names :eek: So in mens it may be better sometimes not to predict at all :laugh:
Gold with 55 points goes to IndiaP12, the only person to put Gumennik correctly in third :bow::hb:

Silver with 45 points goes to drfj with only four names :cheer: drfj managed that by getting 15 points for Kolyada and 10 points each for Gumennik, Mozalev and Aliev.

Bronze with 40 points goes to Shakuhachi :hap10:

Congrats to all medallists!
Results will be added to the spreadsheet soon. Send me a message if you find a mistake.

Last edited:

Znowflake

On the Ice
I c
That happened in Pairs too. Quite a few members still had Alina PEPELEVA / Roman PLESHKOVA in their predictions, and I removed them for the scoring. But, unfortuantely, one of our new players for this round, @Znowflake, did not have any alternates listed. And, as a result, they ended up with the lowest score.

i can only go up from here šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Antoine

Spectator
Country
France
News about Dance results ? :unsure:

(I'm soooo excited !:))

Last edited:

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Wow I thought my 35 pts in ladies was atrocious but it was enough for silver! Yay! Alas, my 35 points in men didn't hold up! lol Good job all, this was quite a difficult competition to predict!!

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Yayyyy!!
While most of us predicted Kolyada as the winner, many had Aliev in second. Most didnĀ“t have Kvitelashvili in their predictions and even those who included him, had him no higher than 4th. Apart from Kolyada and Aliev, our predictions were very different, so this time we have a very rare occasion: there are only three medallists :eek: And the silver medal goes to somebody who put down only 4 names :eek: So in mens it may be better sometimes not to predict at all :laugh:
Gold with 55 points goes to IndiaP12, the only person to put Gumennik correctly in third :bow::hb:

Silver with 45 points goes to drfj with only four names :cheer: drfj managed that by getting 15 points for Kolyada and 10 points each for Gumennik, Mozalev and Aliev.

Results will be added to the spreadsheet soon. Send me a message if you find a mistake.
Y

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada

Definitely, congratulations! That came out as unexpected as they come.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to all the medalists! Here is the overall list and awards are coming! Remember, if you already have a medal of one color (i.e. bronze) you will not get a second ;)

Thank you scorers!!

UsernameCup Of RussiaMedal
Shakuhachi140Gold
vesperalvioletta140Gold
apgold135Silver
Jeanie19135Silver
Lunalovesskating135Silver
Dreamer57130Bronze
Kittosuni130Bronze
Mgstyle130Bronze
purplecat130Bronze

Here are the current overall combined standings at this time. There will be a final tally after NHK :)

Alex65620
Shakuhachi615
apgold605
CrazyKittenLady605

Antoine

Spectator
Country
France
Congrats to all the medalists! Here is the overall list and awards are coming! Remember, if you already have a medal of one color (i.e. bronze) you will not get a second ;)

Thank you scorers!!

UsernameCup Of RussiaMedal
Shakuhachi140Gold
vesperalvioletta140Gold
apgold135Silver
Jeanie19135Silver
Lunalovesskating135Silver
Dreamer57130Bronze
Kittosuni130Bronze
Mgstyle130Bronze
purplecat130Bronze

Here are the current overall combined standings at this time. There will be a final tally after NHK :)

Alex65620
Shakuhachi615
apgold605
CrazyKittenLady605
There is a problem, Dance results have not been adding !