2021-22 Russian Nationals: Rhythm Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Russian Nationals: Rhythm Dance

Seven Sisters

Medalist
The camerawork was less than stellar on that, zooming out just as it got interesting

(But not as bad as the coverage of the men’s spins—they all looked like they were traveling something dreadful, though I don’t think they were (at least they weren’t scored that way)

Seven Sisters

Medalist
OK, now that we have had 2 in a row, I have to say something.

I know that one of the themes we have this season is "Street Dance Rhythms". But, be honest, how many people do you see wandering around the street in their bras?

Exactly.

CaroLiza_fan
Only in Russia, my dear CaroLiza Fan

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
OK, now that we have had 2 in a row, I have to say something.

I know that one of the themes we have this season is "Street Dance Rhythms". But, be honest, how many people do you see wandering around the street in their bras?

Exactly.

CaroLiza_fan
Umm, a lot. For real, it's kind of a thing for younger folks especially right now.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Arina USHAKOVA / Maxim NEKRASOV.

OK, so I am not a fan of rapping. But, it's a Rihanna song, I can forgive it.

On the whole, I would say that that is the first programme that I have for the most part liked. (The music requirements for this season really aren't suiting my taste).

CaroLiza_fan

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I have a very weak spot for Ushakova/Nekrasov. Their problem is they are permanently injured and with that comes unsufficient number of competitive skates that help to improve their performances, delivery etc. I hope they finally experience a longer time without forced recovery interruption.