2022-23 Russian Pair Figure Skating | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Russian Pair Figure Skating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittosuni

Medalist
Obviously Eteri is the de facto head coach of the pairs group but I'm curious who is actually the head trainer? Is it Trankov or Sliusarenko?

Last season Sliusarenko's official pairs teams were not under Eteri's group but Trankov for example or even Dudakov and Danil is with them in the board. There seem to be a cross over happening. I'm curious how is their set up especially with move teams switching to Eteri and more pair coaches work there.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
National team

Senior
Main:
Aleksandra Boikova/Dmitri Kozlovski, Anastasia Mishina/Aleksandr Galliamov, Evgenia Tarasova/Vladimir Morozov, Yasmina Kadyrova/Valeri Kolesov, Ekaterina Chikmareva/Matvei Yanchenkov, Natalia Khabibullina/Ilya Knyazhuk

Reserve: Yulia Artemieva/Aleksei Bryukhanov, Maria Dybkova/Aleksei Khvalko*, Elizaveta Osokina/Artem Gritsaenko

Junior
Main:
Anastasia Egorova/Rodion Marinski, Veronika Merenkova/Danil Galimov, Anna Moskaleva/Maksim Lozhkin, Elizaveta Romanova/Valeri Nazarov, Maria Simonova/Martin Breslavski, Anastasia Chernyshova, Vladislav Antonyshev

Reserve:

Novice
Main:
Valeria Khodykina/Aleksei Belkin, Evgenia Bashina/Dmitri Sheremet, Anna Kozhevnikova/Petr Alekseenko

Reserve:

❗Skaters of the reserve teams are often added later. There may be changes.

*A typo? 🤔

Last edited:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Karina Akopova/Nikita Rakhmanin and Daria Boyarintseva/Roman Pleshekov have been added to the senior reserve. Varvara Cheremnykh/Daniil Butenko have been added to the junior reserve.

hanca

Record Breaker
Karina Akopova/Nikita Rakhmanin and Daria Boyarintseva/Roman Pleshekov have been added to the senior reserve. Varvara Cheremnykh/Daniil Butenko have been added to the junior reserve.
It’s weird that Boyarintseva/Pleshkov are on the reserve team and Mukhortova/Evgeneev are not on any team at all. B/P are very inconsistent and the nationals were the only competition they skated reasonably well. Well, I guess, at least M/E are now in Tutberidze’s school so I guess they don’t have to worry so much about the money. It is not as if the school was poor…

hanca

Record Breaker
Thanks great news who is their coach?
Great news? What a waste of Khodykin! If even Mironov didn’t manage to be successful with her (and considering Mironov was pretty successful with Mukhametzianova and Geinish), I don’t think Khodykin will do much better with her. Khodykin needs a partner that can jump. Maybe Viktoria Vasilieva, who is wasting her time with non jumping Zaporozhets.

On the positive note, Sobinina did not manage to last with any of her previous partners longer than a season. With all three of them just one season each. So in a year’s time, hopefully Khodykin will choose better.

Status
Not open for further replies.