2022 US Nationals: Pre-game Chat | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2022 US Nationals: Pre-game Chat

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Anyone know what time the Women’s SP broadcast starts? According to the schedules, the event starts at 6:30 Nashville Time which would be 7:30 EST, but for me, Peacock saying that the stream starts at 8:30 EST. Are they just not broadcasting the first group or something?

Can anyone please help? I don’t want to miss part of the event!

based on years past that is very possible.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone know what time the Women’s SP broadcast starts? According to the schedules, the event starts at 6:30 Nashville Time which would be 7:30 EST, but for me, Peacock saying that the stream starts at 8:30 EST. Are they just not broadcasting the first group or something?

Can anyone please help? I don’t want to miss part of the event!
They will broadcast all groups, just as they did last night and as they always do.

The schedules have been changing due to massive withdrawals. What I do is just sit here and wait until it comes on. It’s not a fantastic solution but it works.

alyssamarie

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Anyone know the schedule for today? USFS deleted their post, where it said dance at 3 est and free skate at 720 est. now it says 430 and 8. Dance is showing on USA at 4. So how can we watch dance live if they're not starting the live stream until 1 hour/1.5 hours after it starts?

sk8dc

On the Ice
Anyone know the schedule for today? USFS deleted their post, where it said dance at 3 est and free skate at 720 est. now it says 430 and 8. Dance is showing on USA at 4. So how can we watch dance live if they're not starting the live stream until 1 hour/1.5 hours after it starts?
Peacock says 4:30. I have the same concern.

Minz

It's not over till it's over
Medalist
Country
United-States
Ok, so last night when I went to check the Women’s stream, at around 8:29 it said “starting in a few seconds“. But when I actually clicked on the event I was able to rewind and see everyone else. A bit strange. I have no idea what is going on With Peacock.

alyssamarie

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Peacock says 4:30. I have the same concern.
peacock says 430, but their banner on the side of practice says 3. it also shows USA at 4, but Comcast says USA is at 430. So if it starts at 3 how can i watch it since it will be over at 430?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
peacock says 430, but their banner on the side of practice says 3. it also shows USA at 4, but Comcast says USA is at 430. So if it starts at 3 how can i watch it since it will be over at 430?
It will be on Peacock at whatever time it starts. Just like the ladies were last night.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Dont know exactly where to put this to reach people who need to know but here goes. I have been trying to get ahold of the Arena hotel in San Jose to make a reservation for nats 2023 in a year. They normally take reservations 13 months out. Finally, after two days , I got ahold of a human. They said they are not taking reservations that far out. Check back 3 months from event. There is alot of developement going on and he alluded that they may be bought out. His candor tells me that there is a good chance someone will buy the property, knock down the hotel, and put up a bigger one that is way more expensive. Or something else. Just a rumor but that is what they said. There are other cheeper motels close by but a longer walk.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
It will be on Peacock at whatever time it starts. Just like the ladies were last night.
Exactly. There is a ladies free and a world feed ladies free now on Peacock and my "Mystuff" bookmarks has been removed so I bookmarked them again. I assume one has commentary.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

Ross74

Medalist
Does anyone know what the World Feed buttons are on Peacock for the upcoming events? Were they there for Pairs and Ladies yesterday?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does anyone know what the World Feed buttons are on Peacock for the upcoming events? Were they there for Pairs and Ladies yesterday?
They were not. We are thinking they are for commentary and non commentary.

Carolla5501

On the Ice
So most of the information relating to this post has been deleted but

Earlier there were posts About how many tickets have been sold
For Ladies/women’s long.

I was just told by someone in a position to know the total sold for tonight Is - 5,000

5000. In an arena that seats close to 20k and in a state not scared of covid.

I think that pretty much tells us all I need to know about where figure skating is and why you’re not on primetime major networks every night

sk8dc

On the Ice
World Feed shows entire event without commentary. Regular feed is just the televised parts and I think it has commentary (don't know since I am watching world feed)