Canada
Marie-Maude
The first of the Maude’s!!

Okay skate. Nothing spectacular. This will just be 100+ ; into 4th for sure

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Marie-Maude... powerful jumps... a bit messy here... popped the loop... but the 2lz is intentional.. she should listen to me and change her jump layout to remove that double lutz...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Marie-Maude
The first of the Maude’s!!

Okay skate. Nothing spectacular. This will just be 100+ ; into 4th for sure
Because you predicted the 4th place for sure, I will trust you... but don't miss out combo counts again LOL

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
mmmm... i don't know but i would put sara-maude first here... in total score... second in the free though... but not too far off. I think she has improved her PCS a lot.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Sara-Maude
Our 4CC Queen from last year
This is the time of the year when she starts peaking. Not sure where they will place her. Kevin can crucify her with some calls. I think this is close around 110.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Hetty had 5 triple jumps landed (one with q)

Sara-Maude landed the lutz, flip, loop, 2 salchows, one loop was a not... and there was a toe?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Sara-Maude
Our 4CC Queen from last year
This is the time of the year when she starts peaking. Not sure where they will place her. Kevin can crucify her with some calls. I think this is close around 110.
her jumps are usually quite big but the second loop was UR for sure.... maybe the last salchow too

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
She's looking more comfortable with the program here than previously. It's improved since summer.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
SMD 106.95 Q
Total: 165.88 (4th)
0.12 from the benchmark domestic score 😔

Go Kaiya!

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Poor Kaiya... I know she can do the jumps, but she's been struggling in the free program so far this season. She did well to recover in the second half and get in all of her combos, and I really like this program, but I worry that the tech score is going to go down.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Great fight by Kaiya!

It is the non-jumping elements improvement that I noticed.

I think Kevin will lower her TES score by 5-6 points. But, I expect this performance to just top 110. Can be enough for gold. Praying 🙏

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Poor Kaiya... I know she can do the jumps, but she's been struggling in the free program so far this season. She did well to recover in the second half and get in all of her combos, and I really like this program, but I worry that the tech score is going to go down.
The tech panel has been making carrot soup, carrot cakes and even pickled some of the left over carrots they didn't know what to do with anymore... Winnipeg farmers have had a huge season... and let's not even talk about the queues.