2023 Four Continents Rhythm Dance | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2023 Four Continents Rhythm Dance

JOHIO2

Medalist
What the heck gets this tape residue from the hospital off? I tried scrubbing it off in the shower…I tried GermX…
it seems like everything they stick on you or in you in hospital has a different adhesive! tried most of suggestions here...some were eay to get off but one "stuck" around for over a week! good news is, your skin will slough it off sooner or later. hope you are feeling better!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
it seems like everything they stick on you or in you in hospital has a different adhesive! tried most of suggestions here...some were eay to get off but one "stuck" around for over a week! good news is, your skin will slough it off sooner or later. hope you are feeling better!
Yes I think what I got off was from the leads and I’m thinking this is from the IV.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I don’t get the Zach looks like Scott Moir
They have the same colour hair.
And a slightly similar nose.
That’s it.
Agree with you, although I might say on the nose bit: Nobody has a nose like Scott Moir, nowhere near. But you did say 'slightly'...

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
No, Piper had surgery and had her appendix removed. She returned to training, but, AFAIK they decided to rather get fit for Worlds.
Oh wow am I outta the loop! Glad Piper's recovered! Looking forward to them at Worlds.

I had my perfectly healthy appendix removed when I was a baby during another surgery. Or maybe it wasn't healthy...either way I'm glad not to have had to deal with appendicitis in my adult years!

Chantilly

On the Ice
Haven’t seen this team much before this season but I love their glide and flow on the ice. And deep clean edges.
Also like their romantic and sexy vibe on the ice.
It seems to me that they have really improved throughout the season as well.
Close to the Canadians in TES

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nope still should be behind LaLa