29th Winter Universiade | Page 26 | Golden Skate

29th Winter Universiade

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
This would be a great time for Elizabet to try that 4S again, but it's not in her content alas.

GO MAI & HINA!

lady_bee

Medalist
PJ mentioned Anne Line yesterday as well. She just didn't recognise her when she was on camera. :slink:

The twins are so cute full stop! :love:

By the way, have you seen any of their videos together? There are links in the first post of their Fan Fest.

I particularly recommend "Twin Game - Who is the most?" and "Do twins think alike?"

Enjoy!

CaroLiza_fan

Thank you!
Yesterday, I came home and turn on my pc just after Camilla started skating, then I must've missed what P.J. said at the beginning , so I was wondering why P.J. didn't say anything about the girl in the K&C.
The videos you mentioned are just :love::luv17::love:
I wish I have daughters like them.(Sorry my boys, but I can't help wondering that whenever I saw lovely girls smiling & giggling like them)

Country
Norway
God, I overslept a little. I was suppose to watch the whole second group, but I slept after the alarm. But, I was able to back and watch Camillas performance :luv17: I´m so happy for her, there was some minor mistakes in the FS, but overall, very lovely to watch and might be the best performance in the FS I have seen this season. For the first time I felt the program fitted her and that she was in the music :luv17: She is in 5th place now which will mean she won´t miss the position after the SP, and 11th place is such a great performance in this competetion. Also, she was 1 point under her PB, so she must be very satisfied. And I agree, the twinlove is so cute.

I hope was hoping for a better skate for Maria, but :( Now, the last group!! This will be exciting!

kalee

On the Ice
Oh Yes... Loved Mae-Berenice Meite's skate! :hap10:
She really brought it for this FS... Great longevity to be able to deliver this content...

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Awesome skate from Mae again - she's having a great end to her season! :love:

kalee

On the Ice
Great performance by Elizabet! Glad that the fall on the quad did not affect the rest of her skate and that she went on to deliver everything else cleanly.

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Yess! Very pleased Mai won, but I totally disagree with Elizabet getting 147 for that skate and Mai getting only 144. W/e. Happy for Soyoun too, sad for Hina.