GPF Gala | Page 6 | Golden Skate

GPF Gala

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Let me go .... and teacher ... there are things ...

Gah. One of my favorite songs! Well, the original, George slays me but ah I love her choice and she's so lovely! :luv17:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Satoko looks gorgeous in that costume :luv17: and that spiral :love: and that lay back :love:

liv

Record Breaker
didn't expect that from Satoko... different choice for sure. she hits some lovely positions. Loved George Michael's version better, maybe it's just more familiar.

Last edited:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Lol...but I was just looking at the flashy part on his leg most of the time trying to figure out what the pattern was and how much I liked the flashies when he jumped. I'm so lame :eek::

Yeah. But I liked that part, too...hell he could wear a garbage bag and I would like it. *shallow*

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I missed Satoko damn it and now it's a Billie Joel song which gives me the worst flashbacks ever!!! I'm outta here :scard7:

sarama

Medalist
So 1st&3rd junior dance would skate togerther in the 2nd half, and the 2nd didn't even get a Gala spot?

I might be wrong but seniors who finish 1-4 always have to be at the galas, since at GPF there are also the juniors the junior winners also always go to the gala, the rest is up to the organisers....I'm sure McNamara/Carpenter are here only because they are co-using the Parsons' spot

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
That first spin/lift thing Meagan and Eric are doing is just :eek: the way they are like 'look, I can throw her around with my little finger and it looks awesome!' is really something :laugh:

Very charming program from them too :)

auser

Record Breaker
Dare I say this? Am I the only one, who thinks competitions are more interesting than galas, mainly? Many of the gala performances are boring. I am watching anyway, because some are good anyway.

I am watching because it is my last chance to see international favorite skaters until World Championships :luv17::cry:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Gosh, only speak french, announcer guy! Or japanese. There are no english people in the audience.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love the Piano Man!! Brings back good memories for me :)

Its just one of those songs that we always had to play and PRACTICE over and over and over for like 8 years of my orchestra and band career. Ugh!!!

estla

Rinkside
I might be wrong but seniors who finish 1-4 always have to be at the galas, since at GPF there are also the juniors the junior winners also always go to the gala, the rest is up to the organisers....I'm sure McNamara/Carpenter are here only because they are co-using the Parsons' spot

ya, get it, i'm just a little disappointed that L/D wouldn't perform tonight.

ralucutzagy

Final Flight
Zhenia is such a beautiful girl!!! Why don't they do her hair differently? My grandma use to do her hair lake this...

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Zhenia is such a beautiful girl!!! Why don't they do her hair differently? My grandma use to do her hair lake this...

I've seen her with her hair down in her free time, she is really beautiful but maybe she feels comfortable like this for the competitions? It is possible.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really like the one thumbs down on the YouTube feed :laugh2: