GPF Gala | Page 7 | Golden Skate

GPF Gala

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Tarasova is a real stunning beauty, but for some reason she and Morozov look like brother and sister to me.

liv

Record Breaker
re: Piano Man... for me it's good memories from living in residence at university.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Yuzuru's program is so gorgeous. I just wish for a Seimei level performance. Only once, please.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yuzu replay status is a go!! He's such a star for this sport and on his own boss level that I think he should just compete in all four disciplines every event he enters. :rock:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Yuzu replay status is a go!! He's such a star for this sport and on his own boss level that I think he should just compete in all four disciplines every event he enters. :rock:

Boss level...that's cool. You walk through the dungeon and behind that final door waits Yuzuru!

Last edited:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
That ruddy 4S combo. Kill it with fire. Or you know, move it to the front.

He would never :laugh: I'm personally all for a 4S-tano 2T in the first half and 3A3T in the second... but you know him ;)

I can see the endless jokes about Yuzu competing with the girls... how would he do Dance and Pairs though? With Pooh? Brian? Javi? Evgenia?

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Love Tessa and scott. Seasoned maturity sorely missed.

Shows how this Sam Smith song should be interpreted. Not like Brown's effort lol...

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Look on the left...we could sit there...or over there at the right...or at the front...or at the back...gosh, this is depressing. It's the GPF!!! *urgh*

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
He would never :laugh: I'm personally all for a 4S-tano 2T in the first half and 3A3T in the second... but you know him ;)

Sigh. Sigh. He wouldn't be Yuzuru if he weren't complicated but honestly, he could do us a solid by doing exactly that at the Nats and then after we survive, he can fiddle with the darn thing until the 4CC. I just know that if Brian suggested a more difficult option, say 4Lo-2T at the start, he'd go for it :laugh:

I can see the endless jokes about Yuzu competing with the girls... how would he do Dance and Pairs though? With Pooh? Brian? Javi? Evgenia?

With Zhenya of course. No encroaching on her territory :laugh: