GPF Gala | Page 8 | Golden Skate

GPF Gala

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Oh, no fair! How come you guys get the gala, and we're stuck with soccer (some Italian match) and langlaufen, of all things!

Oh no..we don't get it, I watch the ISU stream. They loved him in the actual competition.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Sigh. Sigh. He wouldn't be Yuzuru if he weren't complicated but honestly, he could do us a solid by doing exactly that at the Nats and then after we survive, he can fiddle with the darn thing until the 4CC. I just know that if Brian suggested a more difficult option, say 4Lo-2T at the start, he'd go for it :laugh:

Haha, and the way Yuzu is, he would also just land something by making it more difficult! :laugh:

I want Yuzu + Anna, to be honest :p

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
This song is so interesting... can someone tell me what they are singing about?

estla

Rinkside
Funny about these Russian Skaters' song choices, like don't even care if you know the lyrics, but Imma use a Russian song now.

Last edited:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Err. Why is Patrick in this part of the gala, when both Shoma and Nathan went in the first? As a 5th placed too. Meh.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Patrick should not be here. If not for the fact he only fifth, then surely because of that outfit. It's CHEAP. Oh, wait, actually... that rather fits with the theme of this weekend... :disagree: :noshake:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
because he is patrick chan!!!! I WANT TO SEE HIM!!!!

Couldn't care less. He ended up fifth. Shoma and Nathan were on the actual podium. If they wanted a 5th placed guy in the gala, he should have gone in the first half.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I swear something was just erased from the Matrix while Patrick was skating in jeans and a white shirt :scratch2:

Anyone else's video feed skip and then skip followed by music skip?

Last edited: