New problem with video ad | Page 2 | Golden Skate

New problem with video ad

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I have problems with those videos with my cell phone. I can close the ads, but the forum's own videos are the problem. I couldn't comfortable read this forum when I was at the arena yesterday, because every time I close those videos, they come back when I go to another thread or to another page. I have two issues with them. Ads don't cover the screen, they are just between so they are not so disturbing. But forum's pop up videos cover my small phone's screen, about 2/3 of it. Another problem is, that this forum uses a lot of battery power and I suppose those videos are the reason. I must remember to close the forum every time when I stop reading conversations here. I don't use cell phone with the forum at home usually, so with computer it is not a problem. For some reason I don't see those videos now when I write this by my laptop while logged to hotel wlan.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I realize this is frustrating for many people using mobile devices. We have tweaked as much as we can.

I'm used to it now. It's not a problem for me. I keep my ads on all the time to trouble-shoot. While annoying if you are a fast one-after-the-other-poster, it doesn't hinder using the forum.

The other option is to purchase a "Premium Bundle" to remove the ads from your devices (when you are logged in).