Roman Kostomarov recovering after hospitalization | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Roman Kostomarov recovering after hospitalization

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
They decided to do it like this:
(Roman is on the ice, but without skates)

If Roman likes to do it like this (if he feels he is ready to participate in a show), let it be.
Their show is named “Love Letters” this time. Maybe they thought from the beginning that Roman’s story can be included as one of such “letters”. If people are happy to support him, if he is happy to inspire people, if it provides good feelings, let it be.
Can he skate? I mean already he has accomplished so much in such a very short period of time. I really hope he has a wonderful Christmas. After all he has gone through. THe practical side is I hope his family is financially doing okay considering all. I don't know if Russia has Go Fund Me but in Canada they raised $300,000 for Alexandra Paul's baby and husband and in the US money for Mary Lou Retton for medical.

Amei

Record Breaker
Can he skate? I mean already he has accomplished so much in such a very short period of time. I really hope he has a wonderful Christmas. After all he has gone through. THe practical side is I hope his family is financially doing okay considering all. I don't know if Russia has Go Fund Me but in Canada they raised $300,000 for Alexandra Paul's baby and husband and in the US money for Mary Lou Retton for medical.

If you look at the post above he skated last weekend with both Navka (who he won the Olympics with) and Oksana, his wife. So yes he is on the ice. I'm sure he's being paid appearance fees.

Diana Delafield

Frequent flyer
Medalist
Country
Canada
If you look at the post above he skated last weekend with both Navka (who he won the Olympics with) and Oksana, his wife. So yes he is on the ice. I'm sure he's being paid appearance fees.
The friend in Russia who also sent me this video privately said Ilya Averbukh has been active in getting support for Roman financially and encouraging him with his therapy.