Russian Junior and Senior Test Skates | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Russian Junior and Senior Test Skates

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Okay, looks like they fixed it.

Kagalopol sadly fell, let’s hope it won’t impact their chances too much.

lambielfan

Rinkside
Well Russia is the only country (that I know of) that streams their test skates, does anyone know if Russia has always broadcast test skates (even if its just seniors) and if they haven't has there been any decrease in viewership since they began broadcasting test skates. In Russia figure skating seems quite popular even the cup events last season that were domestic only, had good audience attendance.
Our Hungarian test skates have also been broadcast since 2018 and you can watch this years’ competition next weekend, August 14-15. Entry list and time schedule: http://hunskate.hu/events/tesztverseny

CrazyKittenLady

Thanks for skating, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Have you got a link with all rythmic dance? The steam begin after the two first group.
Sorry, no, there is just the incomplete broadcast from TheFSRussia. :(
I'm not the biggest ice dance fan, but I have to admit, these Russian baby ice dancers are pretty darn cute (yes, yes, I know, most of them are actually in their late teens :ROFLMAO:).

Unfortunately, I won't make it in time for the boys' SP tomorrow, so please cheer all of them on for me (but especially St. Petersburg's finest Semion Soloviov and Ilya "ice cream" Yablokov). 🤞:cheer::cheer2:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
So I managed to see it finally (so far only the botched version without the first group).

First, I really want to meet the entity from ISU who decided what will be the RD this season and who thought it will be a great idea :)

Seriously, of course it is very raw so far, as it is every year at this stage. With some more weeks, costumes and all it can be good. Still some teams dealt with the quest with dignity.

Last edited:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
So I managed to see it finally (so far only the botched version without the first group).

First, I really want to meet the entity from ISU who decided what will be the RD this season and who thought it will be a great idea :)

Seriously, of course it is very raw so far, as it is every year at this stage. With some more weeks, costumes and all it can be good. Still some teams dealt with the quest with dignity.
if you find out let me know, i have one thing or two to tell him/here :cautious:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I am just so happy there was someone in Russia to upload Junior test skates during summer Olympics. Honestly, the absence of Grease was already a win. I thought some of the programs were lively. Leontieva/Gorelkin, Kaganovskaya/Angelopol, Linchevskaya/Babaev-Smirnov….