Country
Austria
Russian Junior Test Skates 2022

Date:
15-30 August 2022
Venue: Rink "Novogorsk", Khimki, Moscow region, Russia
Categories: Junior
Disciplines: Single and Pair Skating, Ice Dance

Current local time in Novogorsk, Russia (UTC+3)
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/@6417873

Thursday, 18 August 2022
15:15 Junior Men SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wTJhbLHLf4
17:00 Junior Women SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkK9NRK4e3M

Friday, 19 August 2022
14:00 Junior Men FS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHiZE3-fjgE
16:00 Junior Women FS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTqIOITZ4Y8

Wednesday, 24 August 2022
16:30 Junior Pairs SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQY3tapPvfE

Thursday, 25 August 2022
16:00 Junior Pairs FS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXbSuMdUenQ

Monday, 29 August 2022
15:00 Junior Rhythm Dance: https://youtu.be/bfAhM_ESnzM

Tuesday, 30 August 2022
15:00 Junior Free Dance: https://youtu.be/86CTCNc9ZYw

Entries:
Junior Men:
Maxim Avtushenko, Andrei Anisimov, Maxim Belyavskiy, Vladislav Dikidzhi, Fedor Zonov, Lev Lazarev, Mikhail Polyanskiy, Ivan Ramzenkov, Kirill Sarnovsky, Mikhail Tikhonov, Nikolai Ugozhaev, Grigory Fedorov, Arseny Fedotov

Junior Women: Alina Gorbacheva, Maria Gordeeva, Alisa Dvoeglazova, Veronika Zhilina, Maria Zakharova, Anastasia Zinina, Elizaveta Kulikova, Elizaveta Labutina, Nadezhda Ponteleenko, Lyubov Rubtsova, Daria Sadkova, Sofia Titova, Taisiya Shcherbinina, Veronika Yametova

Junior Pairs: Elizaveta Romanova/Valeriy Nazarov, Ekaterina Chikmareva/Matvei Yanchenkov, Yulia Artemieva/Alexei Bryukhanov, Maiia Shegai/Igor Shamshurov, Anastasia Chernyshova/Vladislav Antonyshev, Ekaterina Petushkova/Evgeni Malikov, Varvara Cheremnykh/Daniil Butenko, Anastasia Egorova/Rodion Marinskiy, Alisa Rodionova/Alexei Karpov, Maria Dybkova/Alexei Khvalko

Junior Ice Dance: Sofia Leontieva/Daniil Gorelkin, Milana Kuzmina/Dmitri Studenikin, Elizaveta Maleina/Grigoriy Rodin, Ekaterina Rybakova/Ivan Makhnonosov, Yulia Churkina/Boris Frolov, Aleksandra Shinkarenko/Vladislav Mikhailov, Taisiya Pilipenko/Pavel Drako, Alisa Ovsyankina/Matvei Samokhin, Anna Kolomenskaya/Artem Frolov, Sofia Aleksova/Ilya Vladimirov, Arina Gorshenina/Ilya Makarov, Taisiya Linchevskaya/Andrei Pylin, Anna Rumak/Gleb Goncharov, Anna Shcherbakova/Egor Goncharov, Sofia Kachushkina/Mark Volkov

Russian Junior Test Skates 2022 - Reloaded

Date:
27 September - 5 October 2022

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Russian Junior Test Skates 2022

Date:
15-30 August 2022

Current local time in Novogorsk, Russia (UTC+3)
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/@6417873

Thursday, 18 August 2022
Stream: tbd

15:15 Junior Men SP
17:00 Junior Women SP

Friday, 19 August 2022

14:00 Junior Men FS
16:00 Junior Women FS

Wednesday, 24 August 2022

16:30 Junior Pairs SP

Thursday, 25 August 2022

16:00 Junior Pairs FS

Monday, 29 August 2022

15:00 Junior Rhythm Dance

Tuesday, 30 August 2022

15:00 Junior Free Dance
Thank you for sharing!!! Hoping for participants list even if stream remains geoblocked. Please, invite Popov 🤞

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
According to Channel One

Men: Andrei Anisimov, Maksim Belyavskiy, Vladislav Dikidzhi, Fedor Zonov, Lev Lazarev, Mikhail Polyanskiy, Ivan Ramzenkov, Kirill Sarnovskiy, Nikita Sarnovskiy/Mark Lukin (They are listed with a slash. Not sure what that means. Probably a typo), Mikhail Tikhonov, Nikolay Ugozhaev, Grigoriy Fedorov, Arseniy Fedotov

Women: Alina Gorbacheva, Maria Gordeeva, Alisa Dvoeglazova, Veronika Zhilina, Maria Zakharova, Anastasia Zinina, Elizaveta Kulikova, Elizaveta Labutina, Nadezdha Ponteleenko, Lyubov Rubtsova, Daria Sadkova, Sofia Titova, Taisiya Shcherbinina, Veronika Yametova

Azikin

Medalist
Women: Alina Gorbacheva, Maria Gordeeva, Alisa Dvoeglazova, Veronika Zhilina, Maria Zakharova, Anastasia Zinina, Elizaveta Kulikova, Elizaveta Labutina, Nadezdha Ponteleenko, Lyubov Rubtsova, Daria Sadkova, Sofia Titova, Taisiya Shcherbinina, Veronika Yametova
I hope it's true, can't wait to see Sadkova again. :cheer:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
According to Channel One

Men: Andrei Anisimov, Maksim Belyavskiy, Vladislav Dikidzhi, Fedor Zonov, Lev Lazarev, Mikhail Polyanskiy, Ivan Ramzenkov, Kirill Sarnovskiy, Nikita Sarnovskiy/Mark Lukin (They are listed with a slash. Not sure what that means. Probably a typo), Mikhail Tikhonov, Nikolay Ugozhaev, Grigoriy Fedorov, Arseniy Fedotov

Who in God’s green earth are Mikhail Tikhonov and Ivan Ramzsnkov? I mean ??? Is Popov injured?

Also, bad news that Kutovoy is not in 🥲

LadyB

Record Breaker
Who in God’s green earth are Mikhail Tikhonov and Ivan Ramzsnkov? I mean ??? Is Popov injured?

I remember Ramzenkov had a good few skates last season. Don't know about Popov., it doesn't make sense. So happy for Lev Lazarev! :D

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I remember Ramzenkov had a good few skates last season. Don't know about Popov., it doesn't make sense. So happy for Lev Lazarev! :D
It absolutely doesn’t make sense, unless he is injured and if he is injured 🥲🥲🥲 or could they have pulled him into honourable seniors for the purposes of filling the cup stages? I can only bite my nails here.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker

Mikhail Tikhonov and Ivan Ramzenkov are part of the novice national team, with them placing 4th and 3rd respectively at the Spartakiad. Mikhail also placed 3rd in the older age group at Younger age novice nationals, Ivan 12th at older age novice nationals.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Mikhail Tikhonov and Ivan Ramzenkov are part of the novice national team, with them placing 4th and 3rd respectively at the Spartakiad. Mikhail also placed 3rd in the older age group at Younger age novice nationals, Ivan 12th at older age novice nationals.
Oh, okay. But still… why no Popov?

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Oh, okay. But still… why no Popov?
Either he's with the seniors, he's injured or the federation has given up hope for their older juniors (Ivan still has 2 seasons in juniors, but I'm not sure that RusFed officials know how to count). Considering the fact that they took a spot from the men on the junior national team to give to the women...

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Either he's with the seniors, he's injured or the federation has given up hope for their older juniors (Ivan still has 2 seasons in juniors, but I'm not sure that RusFed officials know how to count). Considering the fact that they took a spot from the men on the junior national team to give to the women...
Anisimov and Polyanskiy are fairly 'old' juniors too, but they are still on the team with broadly similar results to Popov - Andrei did do two JGP events but wasn't very successful. And Dikidzhi is also at the end of his teens, but he's been dominating in the past season...
Ugh, I hope Popov isn't injured 😓

Hoping we will have a pleasant surprise in the quad department at test skates 🍀

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Anisimov and Polyanskiy are fairly 'old' juniors too, but they are still on the team with broadly similar results to Popov - Andrei did do two JGP events but wasn't very successful. And Dikidzhi is also at the end of his teens, but he's been dominating in the past season...

This 💯 and 🍀 for Popov to resurface in good health.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker

Anisimov was 6th at Jr Nats and Polyanskiy 3rd at Older Age Novice Nats, which means they were guaranteed to be on the respective National Teams. And as they are part of the main team, they were also guaranteed to be invited to Test Skates.
Had either of them finished just a few spots lower, they might not even have made the reserve team and would possibly not have been invited to test skates either.

As a little reminder, as late as two years ago, there were years in which only the Junior national team was invited to test skates - Nobody from the novice team, nobody outside of the national team at all. If someone was injured or ill, they were not replaced. There were as few as 8 skaters at test skates (compared to the 14 we will have the privilege to see this year).

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Anisimov was 6th at Jr Nats and Polyanskiy 3rd at Older Age Novice Nats, which means they were guaranteed to be on the respective National Teams. And as they are part of the main team, they were also guaranteed to be invited to Test Skates.
Had either of them finished just a few spots lower, they might not even have made the reserve team and would possibly not have been invited to test skates either.

As a little reminder, as late as two years ago, there were years in which only the Junior national team was invited to test skates - Nobody from the novice team, nobody outside of the national team at all. If someone was injured or ill, they were not replaced. There were as few as 8 skaters at test skates (compared to the 14 we will have the privilege to see this year).
This year is different 😅

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
This year is different 😅
I'm just happy that RusFed officials have realised that test skates have become an event people are looking forward to to the same degree as they are looking forward to Russian Nationals and that they have a lot more talent that deserves to be shown off.

Even if not all skaters we love are invited, I'm still very happy that we get to experience so many skaters in this way.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I'm just happy that RusFed officials have realised that test skates have become an event people are looking forward to to the same degree as they are looking forward to Russian Nationals and that they have a lot more talent that deserves to be shown off.

Even if not all skaters we love are invited, I'm still very happy that we get to experience so many skaters in this way.
Any chance to see these precious kids now is especially valuable