South Korean Ranking Comp. Dec 21-23 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

South Korean Ranking Comp. Dec 21-23

Hailey Shin

Medalist
(continued)

#17 Soyoun Park
loved her Titanic song. she did well including 2A-3T and 3Lo-2-2 until she popped twice at latter part of the program. but this program is touchful! Def she's getting better compare to last season, after injured.
166.65 currently 2nd - can she go to 4CC? she needs to beat Hanul Kim at last group to go.

#18 Subeen Jeon
This program is sooo good! with her speed across the ice and expression, it can be masterpiece. and she jumped well except one hands down and 1A at the last.
146.83 currently 6th

last group started warm-up!:love:

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Senior Ladies FS Live Results with total scores
group4
#19 Hanul Kim
she confirmed to be in 4cc team by clean performance including 3Lz-3T(maybe <). nice job! she's little but strong.
167.45 currently 2nd

Hailey Shin

Medalist
#20 Haein Lee
she struggled at 6 mins warm-up but cleaned at the competition! lovely 3Lz-3T very good speed and flow, heights. nice 2A-3T. overall great.:luv17: love to see her smile!
179.92 currently 2nd

Hailey Shin

Medalist
#21 Seoyeon Ji
our little fellow, she never fall even she lean in the air. very fast rotation in the air and good axe. fist bumped up just after her clean program including 3Lz-3T, 2A-1-3S. want to see she improving more!
173.06 currently 3rd

Hailey Shin

Medalist
#22 Eunsoo Lim
did great except one fall at 3S. looks very hurts:sad21: seems not satisfied at all just after finishing her program. anyway first 3Lz-3T was very huge and good to see!!:luv17:
196.76 currently 1st

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
#22 Eunsoo Lim
did great except one fall at 3S. looks very hurts:sad21: seems not satisfied at all just after finishing her program. anyway first 3Lz-3T was very huge and good to see!!:luv17:
196.76 currently 1st

Aaargh that damn salchow... :sad4: Still, looks like she's going to be the winner here.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
#23 Yelim Kim
the music was relaxed but I think she felt tension. some landings were not good, and some seemed to be underrotated and one singled.
181.44 currently 3rd

Hailey Shin

Medalist
#24 Seoyoung Wi
omg she's so reliable I couldn't imagine she falls or pops when she is preparing to jump. clean performance with 3Lz-3T, 2A-1-3S. and WHAT A SPIN. good future will be ahead of her if she maintains her jumps.
175.42(?) overall 5th.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Seems like final results for senior ladies will be:

1 Eunsoo Lim 196.76
2 Young You 183.53
3 Yelim Kim 181.44

congrats all!
scores can be little different but the results are right.

4cc tickets will go to Eunsoo, Yelim, and Hanul Kim. Universiad ticket will go to Soyoun.
Winter Asian Youth competition tickets will go to Young and Haein Lee.

frida80

Record Breaker
Another domestic competition in the books. Yelim hasn't competed with her senior FS since September, so it's good she got to practice it before nationals and 4CC. I'm glad that Young has her mini comeback. As far as Eunsoo 3S, better now than Worlds. She's looking really stable now. I'm optimistic Korea can get back two spots for next year at senior Worlds.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Another domestic competition in the books. Yelim hasn't competed with her senior FS since September, so it's old she got to practice it before nationals and 4CC. I'm glad that Young has her mini comeback. As far as Eunsoo 3S, better now than Worlds. She's looking really stable now. I'm optimistic Korea can get back two spots for next year at senior Worlds.

I forgot that yelim hasn't done the senior ver of the program in while. Hope she has a better skate at nationals.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
#24 Seoyoung Wi
omg she's so reliable I couldn't imagine she falls or pops when she is preparing to jump. clean performance with 3Lz-3T, 2A-1-3S. and WHAT A SPIN. good future will be ahead of her if she maintains her jumps.
175.42(?) overall 5th.

Seoyoung just has to keep her nerves, at her JGPs she looked like she went limp when she fell... Still, I love her and hoping for her bright future, and how lovely that she went clean :luv17:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Without Dabin the trio is on the podium as expected. Wonder whether that'll change at Nats? (Please Dabin, don't tell me you're not competing at Nats...)

A huge thank you to Hailey for all the reports :thank: , you're the best. Now I'm waiting for Icescape Rasu and co for the videos :laugh:

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Senior Men FS Live Results with total scores
group1
#1 Jaeseok Kyeong
two times of 2A-3T nice! very decent technics for almost all of his jumps. cleaned except one squicky landing.
173.80 currently 1st

#2 Sunghoon Park
I think he grew a lot. want to see him clean though...(or relatively clean at least) 3A attempted but fell. cannot sure about the rotation.
151.35 currently 2nd

#3 Sejong Byun
some mistakes and glorious moments were there.
3A attempted but singled.
169.13 currently 2nd

#4 Geonhyeong An
decent skate from him. not difficult jumps, but clean and clear.
182.26 currently 1st

frida80

Record Breaker
Without Dabin the trio is on the podium as expected. Wonder whether that'll change at Nats? (Please Dabin, don't tell me you're not competing at Nats...)

A huge thank you to Hailey for all the reports :thank: , you're the best. Now I'm waiting for Icescape Rasu and co for the videos :laugh:

I think it's going to really rough for Eunsoo, Young, Jun, and Yelim especially. I've done the timing in my head and it's awful.

First they have to go back to North America, adjust to their jet lag and then probably have a good two weeks to tweak their programs before coming right back to Korea for nationals. After nationals, Eunsoo, Yelim, and Jun have only two weeks to get ready for 4CC. After that, Eunsoo and Jun will focus on Worlds while Yelim has to switch her FS back to her junior program and focus on fixing issues from that JGPF and have to compete with it in six weeks. There going to be traveling nonstop from now until February. These poor guys.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Senior Men FS Live Results with total scores
group2
#5 Younghyun Cha
very consistent with all the triples he got. Ive heard he's learning 3A recently. hope he borught it soon!
193.14 currently 1st

#6 Junehyoung Lee
did relatively better than his short program yesterday. 3A-2T good, 3A(fall) and some other triples' landings were not that good. soft movement towards the whole program was quite impressive as always.
201.27 currently 1st

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I think it's going to really rough for Eunsoo, Young, Jun, and Yelim especially. I've done the timing in my head and it's awful.

First they have to go back to North America, adjust to their jet lag and then probably have a good two weeks to tweak their programs before coming right back to Korea for nationals. After nationals, Eunsoo, Yelim, and Jun have only two weeks to get ready for 4CC. After that, Eunsoo and Jun will focus on Worlds while Yelim has to switch her FS back to her junior program and focus on fixing issues from that JGPF and have to compete with it in six weeks. There going to be traveling nonstop from now until February. These poor guys.

... This is sobering, but very true. Yelim is having it the hardest, she's going back and forth with her senior and junior FS... It's ironic that I'm writing this on the ranking competition thread, but the ranking competition needs to be merged with Nats ASAP. Hell, it should've been done years ago. (bleep) KSU. I'll just have to hope that they won't tire themselves too much or get sick/injured... Again, KSU you (bleep) (bleep)

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
For the positive things, my second favorite Mr. Cha Younghyun, always charming and consistent :luv17: I'm so happy to hear that he's working on a 3A, if he gets it consistent I'm pretty sure he can challenge the No.2 men's spot when he moves up.

Please Junhwan, you can win this thing without quads, think of your feet first :pray:

Hailey Shin

Medalist
#7 Sihyeong Lee
two big fall at the first part, 3A(fall) and 3Lz(ot)-3T(fall). and managed other jumps.
he seemed quite depressed... I saw he jumped 3A very well at 6 mins warm-up. hope he is fine..
186.91 currently 3rd

#8 Junhwan Cha
OMG
He cleaned with both 4T and 4S OMG
LOVE HIM!!!!
28x total score something OMG
He got more that 200+ for free

His girl fans are crying now in front of me