Worlds 2017 Dance Party; SD Thurs 5/14, FD Fri 5/15 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Worlds 2017 Dance Party; SD Thurs 5/14, FD Fri 5/15

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I forgot how close the places were. Other than V/M being the winners, there were so many couples who had chance to place on podium.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
That’s a shame, Elektra. I distinctly remember some very questionable costume choices in the SD that you would be sure to find entertaining. But, no spoilers here!

i'm pretty sure there will be some questionable fashion choice tomorrow too :laugh: our favourite sport never disappoints us

heartyxo

On the Ice
I can't watch live but in a way I'm glad because as great as 2017 worlds was, the FD was :palmf:

C/B and H/D gave me paiiiin.

I will stand by my unpopular opinion that under pressure was great though ok bye

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Malaguena and Poeta are combinations that I feel like I've ought to have experienced often but in actuality I have not

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Sorry Yura, I still have a headache and I just can't with Cinema Pardiso with vocals

Also, magenta isn't her color. She looks better in darker shades. A dress in the shade of that shirt would've been quite nice.

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Gorgeous choreo from Yura and Alexander, with lovely positions in the spin and step seqs. Such a shame about the fall!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
So... my dad has the exact same pink shirt-grey vest combo as Xinyu and it's really interfering with my immersion