2022 Skate Canada Men's Short Program | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2022 Skate Canada Men's Short Program

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Well since I had no idea that's what it was, that wasn't my issue.

But I can see where it would be if you had any idea (unlike me) what the music was. :biggrin:
I've never heard the music either! I was responding to Mark saying that the choreographer told him that the program was "creating an anime-like character for Jimmy" because I'd never have gotten that from the program myself.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've never heard the music either! I was responding to Mark saying that the choreographer told him that the program was "creating an anime-like character for Jimmy" because I'd never have gotten that from the program myself.

Ooooh, got it. I am on commentary less Peacock. :)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Perhaps...now if moonvine would just say "yes" already.
I said yes! He actually took pictures to commemorate the event, which I thought would end up on social media, but not yet.
So all I can do is mail it to the rink. I have get well cards, thank you cards and condolence cards, but no cards for accepting a marriage proposal.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
He cut his hair. No wonder. Ted said he looked disoriented, do y’all think there is something wrong?
I think he has a case of the "twisties", which can happen to skaters as well. Based on what he said after he came off the ice and practice today, I think he's just having issues finding himself in the air and jumping, which has to be super scary.