2017 Worlds Short Dance | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Short Dance

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
OMG Virtue and Moir are beyond FIERCE. that was the sharpest, cleanest, fastest, sassiest I've ever seen them skate before. it just feels like they're having the time of their lives and having a blast with the crowd and it shows in their performance. so well deserved!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! :)

Serously it almost feels like that they didn't enjoy skating that much before if you compare the 2011-2014 years and now :laugh: They are having a blast !

Mirunna

Record Breaker
That was honestly probably the best SD of all time. Very rarely am I like yeah, that deserved the WR since the WR under COP is basically arbitrary, but let me tell you honestly, that deserved the WR.

Oh, I didn't said they were over-scored or something. I just wanted to see a fight. After that skate + score, it won't be, and this kind of makes the rest of the competition anti-climatic. I didn't mean to sound as diminishing V/M's performance.

carmina

On the Ice
If I'd known I was witnessing history being made right in front of me, I might have bothered to actually get out of my seat to clap.
*slightly embarrassed*

they are like legend... and you did not stand up? well we will have fs for it :cool2:

auser

Record Breaker
I got my stream working just as their scores came up. Booo-urns! Should've set an alarm. :(
You're in Canada ... you can watch the CBC archive. Or if you don't want to wait that long, make a note of the time that they skated and scootch back the CBC player to that time before the SD winners are calculated and shown and the stream ends.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
seeing ancientpeas makes me think I've probs missed some cute dog story by not haing read prev pages:laugh:

Last edited:

Barb

Record Breaker
Oh, I didn't said they were over-scored or something. I just wanted to see a fight. After that skate + score, it won't be, and this kind of makes the rest of the competition anti-climatic. I didn't mean to sound as diminishing V/M's performance.

Well, we will see a fight P/C vs Shibs vs C/B

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
btw I always wonder where is came from calling idols as 'son' 'daughter' etc:laugh:
Its super weird to me as a non english speaking person

because of the fan fests....

it's a forum joke since it says " adopt a skate"

so my son is conrad orzel.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
OMG Virtue and Moir are beyond FIERCE. that was the sharpest, cleanest, fastest, sassiest I've ever seen them skate before. it just feels like they're having the time of their lives and having a blast with the crowd and it shows in their performance. so well deserved!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! :)

Charlie White described this program once as one where they don't have to put on any character. They just get to go out and have a blast as themselves. And I think that's a perfect description. I'm almost in awe of the sharpness of their movements, they were so crisp. No one else can do it like that. And the crowd was so into it.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
btw I always wonder where is came from calling idols as 'son' 'daughter' etc:laugh:
Its super weird to me as a non english speaking person

lol, I think it's a combo of our habit of calling our significant others "baby" + feeling very protective of them + humor through hyperbole

But, yeah- it's totally weird when you think about it :laugh:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That's a relatively low tech score for T/T. Have some respect for Diva Iz judges. I adore her.

Hmm, they lost levels somewhere.