2017 Autumn Classic Intl SD | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 Autumn Classic Intl SD

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Hey I like Tessa's dress!!! Whats wrong with it?

The music edit is kinda Live in las vegas isn't it?

Welcome back Tess and Scott!! :hap85:

GGFan

Record Breaker
I loved the last 2/3 of that. The edge quality, chemistry, and just plain dancing was beautiful.

pearly

Record Breaker
Beaudry/Sorensen and V/M were actually the only ones I liked. I strongly dislike Latin so I loved Tessa and Scott's program because of their music choice.

When I watch them I catch myself realizing they're already a minute into their program and I can't even tell which elements they performed until that point, their skating is just so smooth.

sarama

Medalist
I love this program. The only concern I have is the ending: the lift is too frantic and the "almost kiss" is unnecessary.
And Tessa needs to tone down something: very dark hair, high neck blingy and dark costume, a ton of makeup, she looks a bit overwhelmed.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well of course my Mom called so was only half watching the last two couples.

Shame about the fall for the Danes.

Moir. Well it's not the utter masterpiece that the Prince program is, but I would be VERY surprised if anyone beats them in the SD this year.

But I'll have to wait for a youtube video where I can really watch it.

Tessa's dress is rather hectic, huh.

wasabi

On the Ice
Loved all of Tessa and Scott program. thought the music transitions were done very well and flowed beautifully for the dance which it truly is, you forget they are on skates. Really outstanding.

randomsplashes

Rinkside
Tessa and Scott- I love, LOVE the choreo, the body movements but the music cuts are so jarring. I really hope they revise it at some point because everything else about this program is great. I was initially iffy about the clothing but man, both of them rocked in it.
And their rhumba section....smooth like butter :love:

GF2445

Record Breaker
They skate SOOOOOOOO close to each other, all the time. It's mind blowing how they do it because its so easy to imagine 101 ways you could collide into each other. To think that their SD is THIS good, and I don't even think they were at 100% intensity today.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I love this program. The only concern I have is the ending: the lift is too frantic and the "almost kiss" is unnecessary.
And Tessa needs to tone down something: very dark hair, high neck blingy and dark costume, a ton of makeup, she looks a bit overwhelmed.

If this were Project Runway they would say Tessa's entire look is "overdesigned."

glorybox6

Final Flight
I don't understand the vision for this program with all the music cuts. I think the first two work well together, then the last one comes sort of out of the blue.

But they are moving so nicely and the costumes are gorgeous. This will be tough to beat, especially since the French have yet to find the quite right hack to knock a short dance out of the park (though I'd love to be proven wrong this season).

GF2445

Record Breaker
Tessa and Scott- I love, LOVE the choreo, the body movements but the music cuts are so jarring. I really hope they revise it at some point because everything else about this program is great. I was initially iffy about the clothing but man, both of them rocked in it.
And their rhumba section....smooth like butter :love:

That's one of the things that bugs me about the short dance. It just lends itself to lots of music cuts to match the different dance rhythms

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Tessa and Scott:love: Goodness loved everything about their SD! First rate performance!

nimi

Medalist
Moir. Well it's not the utter masterpiece that the Prince program is, but I would be VERY surprised if anyone beats them in the SD this year.
That would be shocking indeed...

Tessa's dress is rather hectic, huh.
Right amount of hectic for me!

(This season, if no neon coloured rug creatures were harmed in the making of the dress, it's not THAT hectic, relatively speaking)