2017 GP Skate Canada Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada Free Dance

notonmylife15

On the Ice
Serious question while I try and watch another Chicago interpretation:

Are the Polish and Turks qualified for the Olympics?

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I never thought I'd see the day where there would be an easy listening version of No Diggity. My teenage self in the late 90s/early 2000s is dying on the inside. :laugh:

What's next, Rump Shaker by Wreckz-n-Effectz? :rofl:

s_parks

Record Breaker
Pavel Drozd really deserves better. Who can we pair him up with and make the future #1 Russian team?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I never thought I'd see the day where there would be an easy listening version of No Diggity. My teenage self in the late 90s/early 2000s is dying on the inside. :laugh:

What's next, Rump Shaker by Wreckz-n-Effectz? :rofl:

still trying to pretend you are a spring chicken :laugh2:

Cherry blossom

Match Penalty
i was delayed going through the ladies thread.... lesson learned... not going back... I feel burned out and there are still 3 more events....

Oh good lord that thread was a nightmare for us canadians. Since V/M are hailed as legends and have a large fanbase on here this thread wont be as bad. And because on average ice dance fans on here are pretty chillier and more lowkey than singles fans which I love.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I want to like Loboda/Drozd, I just don't get a lot of character from them and it's still rough around the edges.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Not sure how the Russian team's program was at all connected to Chicago, but he's really good.