2018 Finlandia Trophy Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 Finlandia Trophy Free Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
S/F have a long time until the head to head at Nationals to figure out their levels. I think it's too early to say.

I think also the lack of competition readiness might hold the judges back on FB/S because they will not know how S/F stacks up against them.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
... Okay, I like S/B and they were great, but the music hurt my ears and I honestly hate her dress.

They are great with Blues and sexy atmosphere, but did they have to make her dress as if she was wearing a bikini and a skirt? I mean, just open the back and close the front...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Well.. the music is too overwrought for my tastes but it's certainly sexy and I think they are going to have a great season.

Definitely see them as a medal threat at the GPF.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
I enjoyed that minus the howling at the end...I think it's much better than their blues SD of 2016-2017.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
... Okay, I like S/B and they were great, but the music hurt my ears and I honestly hate her dress.

I think the dress is sexy but I think she should be in a different colour.. like maybe a wine or a forest green?

hortensja

On the Ice
Well I liked it a lot. It suits them, it's fresh (at least for the Russian team), they have interesting elements (I like the way they used their twizzles in the end).

Also- it seems it's a year of pop (disco, dance, blues) programs. Good that after P/C style domination we have a little of H/D influence ;)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
S/B's FD reminds me of H/D's FD last year. That kind of sultry-sexy vibe.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I think the dress is sexy but I think she should be in a different colour.. like maybe a wine or a forest green?

Wine would be great. But more than that, I'd prefer the dress to not have a back. The top part looks like a bikini when she twizzles.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
My favourite dance today was actually the clasical dance from the Finnish team, ironically a contrast to the marathon of contemporary routines we got (5 in a row). Can't have too much of a good thing...

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Alexandra did not look happy though. She looked angry.

Yeah, he is always a happier one. I think she also looks frightened, cause they can (should) fight for worlds bronze now with that kind of scores/skating. And they should be Russian no. 1 from now on, so it will be a lot of expectations i guess.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
My favourite dance today was actually the clasical dance from the Finnish team, ironically a contrast to the marathon of contemporary routines we got (5 in a row). Can't have too much of a good thing...

I liked the Finnish team too. Just 24 years old... they can go far... I hope :)

gmyers

Record Breaker
S/b had 80 Chances for a plus 5 they only got it 5 times! H/d and p/c will go 80 for 80 probably