2018 NHK Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 NHK Rhythm Dance

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I want to love Nazarova wearing black boots, but when I saw them at Skate America my first thought was that hers must have been in luggage lost by the airline and she had to borrow an extra pair of his.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Well, a better cut version of Chicago than Lauriault/Le Gac, but could've been better imo. But nice twizzles!

Side note, since a certain darling of mine is using Chicago for her free (grr...), my stomach is prematurely churning.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm just warning people.. At the break I have some terrible news.. like hold on your pearls terrible.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well, a better cut version of Chicago than Lauriault/Le Gac, but could've been better imo. But nice twizzles!

Side note, since a certain darling of mine is using Chicago for her free (grr...), my stomach is prematurely churning.

Be sure to do a positive meditation for her! :) Breathe. :)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I am being very Canadian right now.. I had a coffee crisp and a small package of all dressed chips.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Alexandra Nazarova / Maxim Nikitin (UKR)

Music: Cell Block Tango , Overture, and All That Jazz (from "Chicago") by John Kander, Fred Ebb
Costume: him in white dress shirt with hand shapes on the collar and black pants, her in black open back dress with sparkles outlining the top and black skates

2TR1 TYNN - 0.40 GOE
2TR2 YNNY - -0.11 GOE
SqTw4+SqTw4 - 0.42 GOE
MiSt2 - 0.97 GOE
StLi4 - 0.35 I like this, but maybe he stepped out of his position at the end or something

Another team that's not get super high GOE on anything. Just not that extra bit sharp and well done. I actually like All That Jazz, but yeah, it's just another Chicago program.

Total score: 60.20 (3/4)

They seemed about the same level as the Japanese, so I agree with that.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Yes, I'm sure when they look at the protocols they won't feel like this is all they could have wanted. But for their first GP season as an up and coming team, they should feel like they're in a good place of progress overall.

They've impressed me a lot so far this season. I think with two Grand Prix comps under their belt and now a nice long break to incorporate that feedback into their training, they'll be very interesting to watch in the post-season.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
oh.. yeah.. there were only 4 teams so it is the break:

Michael Buble is coming out with a new album .. consider yourself warned!

jillredhand

Record Breaker
oh.. yeah.. there were only 4 teams so it is the break:

Michael Buble is coming out with a new album .. consider yourself warned!

Honestly, as long as we are predestined to have to suffer through endless Michael Buble, at least we will have like 1 season where it's new stuff and not overdone and overtired.