2018 NHK Rhythm Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 NHK Rhythm Dance

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Go Carolane and Shane!! They could medal here, hope it goes better than SC. Love this RD.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I literally just got home. Sister got home earlier than expected. Not at all prepped to do the PBP for this, but will pick up the FD.

Thank you all for the Mom well-wishes. She's doing much better. My sister tends to see the glass as shattered on the floor, but I'm glad I went up and spent last night and today with her. Bad cold, but she's 85 so it's always a worry.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Fancy new graphics for the ISU. They'd be better off to spend the money on better live feeds. Hmpf.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Now that we're into group 2, I'm hoping for some relatively high but close together scores so we can have a real battle in the free.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I think Tango Romantica disagrees with S/F.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Carolane Soucisse / Shane Firus (CAN)

Music: Felino by Electrotutango, Tango by Electrotutango
Costume: her in a sparkly black crop top with lacy bodice, mesh sleeves and some dark silver detailing, and long-sh skirt with slit and silver detailing. Him in black pants, top, and black overshirt with red stripe details

SqTwL+SqTwM - 4L/4M, 1.56 GOE
1TR1 YNNN - 1.61 GOE
2TR2 YNNY - 1.15 GOE
SlLi4 - 0.92 GOE, I don't love the lfit but the moves coming out are very ncie
MiSt3 - 1.66 GOE

Just noticed that I got pasta sauce on the screen :palmf:

Much better than at SC. They were definitely a step above the teams so far imo. The speed and power was visible. But that tango Romantica is a real struggle for them so far this season. I get why they have good GOE despite the levels, because the quality did look nice.

That's an attractive KnC

Total score: 66.01

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If Carolane and Shane ever get their levels and keypoints I'll just throw a party.

But that aside, they were on fire and that was very enjoyable.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
After what happened last time I was kind of cringing in fear during the midline step, but obviously that was much more successful than last time.

The keypoints are still a struggle for these two, but this is probably my favourite tango program of the season so far, just because it's so different (except for Orihara/Royer, who use part of the same music, heh).

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Better SL lift for them, but they're still getting very low levels and missing almost all the KPs for the TR. On the other hand, the SL lift was MUCH better (they hit all the positions on the beat), so I think they wuz a bit robbed on GOEs there.