2018 NHK Rhythm Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018 NHK Rhythm Dance

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, the Parsons are probably never going to be my cup of tea, but that was very nicely skated. Good tech score.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Work on some of those levels, but that was a very good effort from the Parsons. They looked really confident here!

auser

Record Breaker
Is it the angle I am watching from or was part of the Parsons' pattern a bit awkward?

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Rachel Parsons / Michael Parsons (USA)

Music: Vuelvo al Sur by Medialuna Tango Project, Tango Cha by Sergio Belem
Costume: Him in black dress shirt and pants with black sparkle on the top. Her in black dress with sheer top and black sparkly lines, open back

CuLi4 - 0.87 GOE
SqTwL+SqTwM - 4L/4M, 1.56 GOE
1TR3 YNYY - 1.81 GOE, great closeness
2TR2 YNYN - 0.80 GOE
MiSt2 - 2.10 GOE

That will be behind Z/G, but very nice. They do really well with this for siblings. And I love how close they skate for the pattern.

Score: 69.07

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Funny story, Yuzudaughter, infamous klutz, somehow tripped over herself at school last week (on Tuesday the 30th) and sprained her left foot. Took her to the clinic, where she had x-rays taken. It’s nothing too serious, she just has to rest, keep it elevated, apply ice, etc.

Then, yesterday I get a phone call at lunchtime, it’s the school secretary. She managed to trip over herself AGAIN, hurting the right foot this time. Off to the clinic we go again. Same diagnosis and prognosis. It was like friggin Groundhog Day, I tell you. :laugh:

Baby is well. No sprained ligaments for her yet. ;)

Oh lordy... Wishes for her to get well soon! Klutz or no Klutz - something sure stood her way;)

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love watching this Chinese team! I can't wait to see their FD again. They have come so far!

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Shiyue Wang / Xinyu Liu (CHN)

Music: Angelica and End Credits (from "Pirates of the Caribbean" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer
Costume: him in white blouse with ruffled collar and black vest, black pants. Her in dress with black corset-like top with sparkle and mesh sleeves, black flowing skirt with big coloured flower print

1TR3 YNYY - 1.61 GOE
2TR1 YNNN - 1.03 GOE
SqTwL+SqTwM - 3L/4M 0.97 GOE
MiSt2 - 1.94, I like the drama of the music in this part
CuLi4 - 0.74 GOE

You do see the difference in speed and power and skating quality having them follow Z/G and P/P. But well done.

More Taylor Swift during the replay. I like this song. It's cute.

Marie-France's scarf is just gorgeous.

Score: 66.27 (3/8)

Lota

Record Breaker
Really like this team (although the Pirates' music was a bit much), happy they had a good performance!

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Really like this team (although the Pirates' music was a bit much), happy they had a good performance!

I liked it when it kicked in, but it was a bit too long at that high drama level maybe

Final Flight
H/B ‘s First pattern looked fine to me??? What is happening....levels are slipping on everything???