Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I arrived late, but it seems I didn’t miss much but heartache. :(

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Very awkward music cuts, why say you're skating to Thunder when half of it is not Thunder? Not the cleanest skate, but nice spins.

Metis

Record Breaker
That ending is just asking for a -2.0 fall deduction. :bang: Learn from H/D! Not the sex positions, but their OTHER mistakes!

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Really?? It screams TRY HARD to me. Nice stationary lift though. And a lovely exit out of the dance spin. But it's cluttered to the nth degree.

I find it very original, unique (and refreshing). And uniqueness is the most important thing in dance for me these days :biggrin:

Metis

Record Breaker
Really?? It screams TRY HARD to me. Nice stationary lift though. And a lovely exit out of the dance spin. But it's cluttered to the nth degree.

I agree. Even the ending pose is busy! Would have preferred a little less but with more commitment and a chance to enjoy the moment.

Metis

Record Breaker
S/B really got lucky with the draw, didn’t they?

Metis

Record Breaker
They’re better storytellers than Mishina and Galliamov, but they just don’t have the charisma to sell this to me. Their lifts were fantastic, though. And they and the Italian team are really making twizzles interesting by taking advantage of the chance to add steps between a set.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
P/M are still in search of A Style. That was the best they've skated that this season, but it's no great shakes as a program. Best thing in it is that lovely curve lift.

Metis

Record Breaker
P/M are still in search of A Style. That was the best they've skated that this season, but it's no great shakes as a program. Best thing in it is that lovely curve lift.

Yeah. Never really felt like it became “their” programme. The facial expressions didn’t quite match the various pieces, either — lots of smiling when I was expecting the tension of seduction, for example.

Metis

Record Breaker
Are “jarring and/or nonsensical music cuts” a new PCS mark this season? Because I was enjoying the generic loveliness and then we turned our dial to eleven on the DRAMA.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
E/B will take a very shaky 4th with that, but it's a Frankenprogram of the worst kind: the first part is a snoozefest; the second is bombastic. Some shaky moments in there.

Metis

Record Breaker
On the bright side, Z/G are taking on the novel concept of only doing one programme at a time. On the unfortunate side... they are not up to the task of Blues for Klook, and whenever I hear it, I see the ghosts of better programmes.

Metis

Record Breaker
Oh dear, not Tiff’s best day... E/B for third?

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
That one camera that's not properly color balanced has been driving me crazy all day.

I'd rather focus on than this sloppy skate from my sentimental faves, Z/G.