2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Ladies | Page 24 | Golden Skate

2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Ladies

Fluture

Record Breaker
Oh my god I thought we were going to see a quad now. I was scared for a second. :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer Tarusina to Vasilieva by a mile.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This music plagues my soul .... I’m out :scard7:

But before I go....I need to compliment the amazing scoring format they have here. It shows the skater’s protocol on the spot. That’s awesome!!

Enjoy the show !!

Step Sequence4

JULLLIEEEEETTTT!
Final Flight
So here we have Vasilieva skating to Scherbakova's music, with Panenkova's dress! Another 2A-1Eu-3F!! :)

pearly

Record Breaker
Guys, I’m on mobile at the ER - please be so kind and post the link to the results as it is difficult to find the page where it was posted on my phone.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
AHHH why do I have to go do things now of all the times? I'll miss Shcherbakova and Kostornaya :(. Little Eteri fairies, please be clean and earn your spots to JWC! :pray: :pray:

Fluture

Record Breaker
Yes, exactly! :biggrin: Great performance from Vika, too. I am in awe..what a great competition, really

Yeah, the level of competition is truly mindblowing. I‘m happy that we‘ve seen so many clean skates so far but it makes me even more scared for Anna and Alena...

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Rondo e Capriccio twice, eh? She did fine, but I personally don't connect with her that much...

Fluture

Record Breaker
Rondo e Capriccio twice, eh? She did fine, but I personally don't connect with her that much...

She has nice jumps and was clean but I don‘t connect with her either. Especially seeing her after Tarusina who just has so much power and energy...