2023-24 Russian Grand Prix - Stage 6 - Moscow | Page 55 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Grand Prix - Stage 6 - Moscow

Artemisa

Final Flight
Good singles jumps ... wasn't there day but the day that they can pull everything.
I 'm tired of that song

Pairluv

Final Flight
That jump sequence. :cheer: And then the 3F :ROFLMAO:

I maintain if she sticks to it, they can be competitive outside Russia. Just get them on the GP and let them do their thing.

Artemisa

Final Flight
They are getting better .. but i think at the end they need more speed and stamina .. because the levels they lost in the last two elements ... there isn't anything to do with techin

Skating91

Medalist
Alyona needs a new marten. She should have waited to see how the season would go before getting married.

LOL she's so controlling. Poor guy.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Valieva's base value was 8 points higher, Yametova's skate had no cohesion it was rushing around the rink yet PCS only 2 less than Valieva.
The BV advantage is completely gone with two falls.

And sorry, you might think that Kamila is so amazing that she deserves the highest PCS here with two falls, but I don't agree. Her turns have become more sloppy, her edges shallower, and even though this was better than in Kazan, her ice coverage and speed are still far below what she used to be capable of. She is charismatic, I'll give you that, and I actually think that's the one aspect she has really improved in, but otherwise, her PCS are not at a standard where she should be ahead of all of the other young women here after falling twice - Especially not with this program (Sorry, Danny G).
(And yes, as much as I love her, Mura's PCS too were a bit high for a 2-fall program)