Challenge Cup 2017, 23 - 26 Feb | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Challenge Cup 2017, 23 - 26 Feb

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
The sound is amazing though. You can really hear the music. Okay, time to actually go eat something. Be back in a bit.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
OMG xeyra you make me laugh so much!! thank you!!!!!!

Whenever I'm about to go do something, I get distracted by this forum, so I blame all of you.

I do have some toast, tea and my book with me. Ready for some 80s realness.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I'm liking this dress. Also, instrumental Michael Jackson? :agree:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
the illusion/skin mesh or whatever in this particular outfit is so weird. Because it's so dark, it looks like someone took a bite out of the dress.

But James Bond music? I approve!

Last edited:

peese

Medalist
the illusion/skin mesh or whatever in this particular outfit is so weird. Because it's so dark, it looks like someone took a bite out of the dress.

But James Bond music? I approve!

lol It does!! Anyone remember the min scores for ladies at Worlds?

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Light pink is my least favorite dress color. Everyone looks so washed out.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Did she need both scores for Worlds? It was scary. She really got awkward in many jumps. Shame..
I don't know, she was at Worlds last year, IIRC, does that count at all for the scores this year? I think this is her first competition this season, she's had a number of concussions and surgery. But I don't see why the Dutch federation would want to send her to Worlds in this condition...

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
You know, the quality issue is not during the performances so much but that K&C seems to be filmed in 4:3.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
You know, the quality issue is not during the performances so much but that K&C seems to be filmed in 4:3.

LOL, yeah, it looks funny. Still, it's better than nothing. (Literally, last year the competition wasn't even held.)

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I... don't even know what to think of this outfit so I'll just comment that white boots on a black outfit makes me think of those snow pawed puppies.