Challenge Cup 2017, 23 - 26 Feb | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Challenge Cup 2017, 23 - 26 Feb

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I think there's more people watching through stream than in the arena... Those claps are so subdued.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Now the AWG gala is ending, let's get back here!
I'll probably be around the rest of the day of the Challenge Cup. Have homework to do, which goes very well together with some telly viewing/figure skating music listening in the background.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I think there's more people watching through stream than in the arena... Those claps are so subdued.
I doubt there are many people there. Far as I know, you are actually allowed to sit behind the judges in this arena (at least it used to be like that), so that's where most people probably are, but even then, it's Sunday morning, and... it's figure skating in Holland. *shrug*

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I doubt there are many people there. Far as I know, you are actually allowed to sit behind the judges in this arena (at least it used to be like that), so that's where most people probably are, but even then, it's Sunday morning, and... it's figure skating in Holland. *shrug*

Indeed. Even I don't know what I'm doing up at these hours on a Sunday watching a stream of a sport I've only ever started paying attention to last December. I wouldn't get out of the house either. ;)

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I think I'd love this dress without the meshed boob window, but it's so far one of the best I've seen here.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Yay, congrats Loena Hendrickx for winning!
Now let's see if her brother can win, too!... but first, lunch!