2017 Jr Worlds Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Short Dance

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Thank you. So Finland has three dance pairs coached by Maurizio next year.

Also, if you go here (The ISU Constitution/General Regulations) you can find the official age rule (Rule 108) which starts at the bottom of page 106.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
No weird special effects in slow-mo. It must have to do with the speed they're moving and the refresh rate of the monitor.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I'm excited to see Elliott Verburg doing well with his new partner. (Well, second new partner since he skated with someone else this summer!)

Sad that Gwen Sletten had to stop skating.

ETA:

Also, 1 hour until we know the first qualifier to the FD!

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Good morning.

I see I didn't get up in time to see Sasha and Elliot. But, it's good to see they are leading.

Actually, since we have a resurfacing coming up shortly, I think I'll wind back to the start of this group and play catch-up.

So, see you for Group 3.

CaroLiza_fan

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
:( First fall of the night?

P.S. I think I have a jacket that's almost identical to hers :laugh:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm excited to see Elliott Verburg doing well with his new partner. (Well, second new partner since he skated with someone else this summer!)

Sad that Gwen Sletten had to stop skating.

Although I was posting about her family yesterday, I have to be honest, I don't think I've seen Sasha skating before. But, when they came out onto the ice there, I recognised Elliot straight away.

Sorry to hear that Gwen has stopped skating. Do you know why? I hope she didn't get injured.

I wish her all the best for the future.

As for Sasha, yesterday I saw a photo of the three Fear sisters together, and thought Sasha looked very young. But, she looked even younger on the ice today! Hey, she even managed to make Elliot look all grown up! :eek:

Hope they go far in this sport.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Although I was posting about her family yesterday, I have to be honest, I don't think I've seen Sasha skating before. But, when they came out onto the ice there, I recognised Elliot straight away.

Sorry to hear that Gwen has stopped skating. Do you know why? I hope she didn't get injured.

I wish her all the best for the future.

As for Sasha, I saw a photo of the three Fear sisters together yesterday and thought Sasha looked very young. But, she looked even younger on the ice today! Hey, she even managed to make Elliot look all grown up! :eek:

Hope they go far in this sport.

CaroLiza_fan

I don't know why Gwen stopped. I just remember that when Elliot's profile was on icepartnersearch after their split, it mentioned that his previous partner had to stop skating. No specifics were ever really published, which I completely understand that they may not want to share.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I don't know why Gwen stopped. I just remember that when Elliot's profile was on icepartnersearch after their split, it mentioned that his previous partner had to stop skating. No specifics were ever really published, which I completely understand that they may not want to share.

Thanks. I thought I had missed something, but it seems I didn't.

They were a promising partnership. But, at least this new partnership looks promising too.

CaroLiza_fan

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I think the lady who announces is a teacher with authority.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The Bulgarian couple. All I can say is that I am not surprised they went into last place.

It looked laboured from both of them. And the less I say about the music the better.

On a more positive note, I will add that Yana looked stunning in that costume. Reminded me of Nelli Zhiganshina's "Zombie Dance" costume. But, it did look a bit odd her all dressed up and Kaloyan in just a white T-shirt.

Mind you, Flora managed to make the plain white top look work very well. But, she looks amazing anyway! :love: :love: :love:

Didn't quite get caught up, so running about a minute behind now.

Really looking forward to seeing Eva and her new partner. I really liked her before.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i am debating whether i go to bed and wake up for the boys... or whether i brave the aftermath of a heavy snowstorm and go buy some snacks and stay up all night lol