2017 Jr Worlds Short Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Short Dance

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Well, we have first qualifier for FD... But i'm sure Maurizio will qualify too... E: And fall from the Polish team will do it :( and that commentator again...

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
karne and all :)

yeah... i know... the second time around : i heard austria :) the first time around i heard australia :)

apologies but i swear the announcer said it wrong LOL

The announcer did say it wrong apparently :laugh:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
LOL, I was just thinking Isn't it nice how Poland is really developing its dance teams and he had that freak fall!

Ouch!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Baron V : wait till you meet sarah synchro and ancient peas... you will be in for a treat :)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
blues....

But, I don't associate leather with blues. I associate leather with rock music.

Blues music makes me think of guys in well-worn suit jackets, or at least shirt and braces. And girls in basic dresses.

You can picture the scene. A smokey pub with a band in the corner...

OK, I think you get the drift.

CaroLiza_fan

auser

Record Breaker
i have a completely different harem for tennis players ;) but go ahead :) share share ;)
Uh ohh you have a tennis player harem ... then I would have many suggestions :laugh:. But I was just thinking of Dominic Thiem currently beating my beloved Gael Monfils(you can't have everyone);).

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
But, I don't associate leather with blues. I associate leather with rock music.

Blues music makes me think of guys in well-worn suit jackets, or at least shirt and braces. And girls in basic dresses.

You can picture the scene. A smokey pub with a band in the corner...

OK, I think you get the drift.

CaroLiza_fan

yup... we see guys in suits as well... to portray what you are saying... but also, i think with how blues has been used in sultry scenes in movies, the leather is there to evoke that sense of sensuality...

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
LOL, I was just thinking Isn't it nice how Poland is really developing its dance teams and he had that freak fall!

Ouch!

That's two freak falls we have had in this group so far.

One during the warm-up and one during the first routine.

I hope this doesn't become a trend for this group.

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I'm plenty funny too.

Well, when it's not 1:30 AM and I'm getting sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy

lol... he was talking about drinking canadians... i have the feeling you are not a canuck but i could be wrong :) and you told us you don;t drink :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Uh ohh you have a tennis player harem ... then I would have many suggestions :laugh:. But I was just thinking of Dominic Thiem currently beating my beloved Gael Monfils(you can't have everyone);).

thiem is cute :) a bit too young :) the tennis player harem is less big though... and i think i need to update it... :) so i will let everyone loose and start from scratch...

i may keep feliciano lopez though.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Wish I had a flies at speed of light drone to drop snacks to you.:) Definitely not snowing here. Was just wondering whether you allow ATP tennis players in your harem cuz I would have a suggestion;)

i have a completely different harem for tennis players ;) but go ahead :) share share ;)

Ooh, tennis has some good ones. Fognini can be an idiot, but he's quite hot. And Dimitrov is quite good looking. And I ended up getting into tennis partly because I saw Pospisil at the 2012 games and thought, "oh he's very cute", and decided to follow him.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The Ukranians have lovely lines and good timing, but are Attitude Free, which is precisely what you don't want with a Blues (which is all about attitude). It picked up with the swing section so good for them. They have potential.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
thiem is cute :) a bit too young :) the tennis player harem is less big though... and i think i need to update it... :) so i will let everyone loose and start from scratch...

i may keep feliciano lopez though.

Harem talk again?

I don't have any skaters or tennis players, but I do like hockey lots. Matt Read is my faaaaaaaaaaaavorite. And Shayne "Ghost Bear" Gostisbehere.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Ooh, tennis has some good ones. Fognini can be an idiot, but he's quite hot. And Dimitrov is quite good looking. And I ended up getting into tennis partly because I saw Pospisil at the 2012 games and thought, "oh he's very cute", and decided to follow him.

fognini is really hot and dumb :) i saw the davis cup match italy vs canada a few years ago :)

popsy is very cute :)