2015-2016 Russian Nationals Pairs SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015-2016 Russian Nationals Pairs SP

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Just returned home, so missed the majority of pairs) Is Zoeva really in the building?

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Just returned home, so missed the majority of pairs) Is Zoeva really in the building?
she is, yep
watching pairs

u're not super late
we still have T/M K/S & V/T!

Last edited:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Just following also with the thread because I'm bored and waiting for men's videos, but are you allowed to do SBS double jumps at the senior level? :scratch:

sneakers

Match Penalty
Bazarova / Deputat were clearly disadvantaged skating first :no:

PCS comparison

B/D - 30.89

Z/E - 33.50
A/R - 33.52

Last edited:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
Imo its Mozer bonus re: ZE that put off BD

ha Sasha shaved

sneakers

Match Penalty
Imo its Mozer bonus re: ZE that put off BD

which is unfair

right now B/D have better finesse in their executions and should have gotten more of the component marks

67 against 70 and 71 is a huge gap
B/D, Z/E and A/R almost equal

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I'm really enjoying Tatjana Flade's commentary so far. She's frank, clearly knowledgeable, and has such respect for the skaters.

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
which is unfair

right now B/D have better finesse in their executions and should have gotten more of the component marks

67 against 70 and 71 is a huge gap
B/D, Z/E and A/R almost equal
Imo AR are generally way better than both ZE & BD but today BD were better than ZE hands down imo

I'm really enjoying Tatjana Flade's commentary so far. She's frank, clearly knowledgeable, and has such respect for the skaters.
I really hope someone uploads

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
9 Alisa EFIMOVA / Alexander KOROVIN

Pale pink dress / purple velvet suit

BoDs
3Tw - high, but twofoot landing
3T - ok, bit tilted
3LoTh - almost hand down
4Li
StSq
PCoSp3p - bit slow

SP: 27.00+27.34 = 54.34, 8/9

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You know, you kinda feel sorry for Efimova and Korovin, being in the same group as so many of the top pairs skaters in the world.

It is inevitable when watching skating that you compare skaters to those that are around them. And the couple immediately after them just happens to be Volosozhar / Trankov. :eek:

Thankfully for them, they are not stuck in between two of them, or coming at the end. They are at the start.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
she apprently represented Finland at some point:shocked:

MalAssada

Medalist
Something is wrong with the streams for me :cry: Sportbox doesn't work even with Hola, and the two others are ads only.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I downloaded the ESPN app to my phone and then showed that I have a cable provider and I have a crystal clear feed with Tatijana Flade announcer. Is this the only event ESPN does like this?

I have an iPhone 6-plus so it looks great and I can take it anywhere I go. :yay:

Last edited:

MalAssada

Medalist
I downloaded the ESPN app to my phone and then showed that I have a cable provider and I have a crystal clear feed with Tatijana Flade announcer. Is this the only event ESPN does like this?

I have a cable provider, but I doubt it works considering my ESPN is in Portuguese...