2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29

tulosai

Record Breaker
Shtork/Rand are a snoozefest for me today other than the first lift position she hits. That was gorgeous.

Lota

Record Breaker
For some reason I found myself really distracted by random thoughts during their performance :hopelessness:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just to let you know - British Eurosport 2 has just had a set of ads, and has come back with Papadakis / Cizeron's SP.

So, it looks like they will just finish off the remaining SD's and join the FD at around quarter past, just in time for Group 3.

CaroLiza_fan

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Who wants to bet how high top teams will score today? My bet is 105+, probably even close to 110 points. I hope I'm wrong though.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Alisa is definitely eye-catcher, but overall her movements need to be smoother, she's too jerky.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Just to let you know - British Eurosport 2 has just had a set of ads, and has come back with Papadakis / Cizeron's SP.

So, it looks like they will just finish off the remaining SD's and join the FD at around quarter past, just in time for Group 3.

Yeah I was trying to figure out what's going on with Eurosport since I thought the FD coverage was supposed to start 30 minutes ago?

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
I think Shtork and Rand have improved. I don't remember them being this nice to watch last season.

Maybe they did but they are always score that way at every Euro's. They have PB from Euro's. Always coming easily to FD - and not repeat that at World's (I think they never qualified to FD (did they?). In 2013 they were even close to top10 and then finished 25th at World's. How? Do they love Euro's that much? :laugh:

JasonLover

On the Ice
thank you alper & alisa... I think it was really good performance <3 :cheer: :cheer2: and top technical points so far.. <3